5 Screenshots

About This File

You walk into the break room on your first day of work to see Candice enjoying herself a little too much eating what is SUPPOSED to be communal donuts... You tell her how fat she looks and at first she's taken back...but you can tell she kinda likes it. You dare her to eat the whole box before her break is over. This new job is going a lot better than you thought it ever could. 

Other Files from CandicesCurves

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

markkuu

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

First video I bought from her, it did not disappoint. Really enjoy this kind of content and MSPF brings out the best of it. Definitely recommend 

Link to review
jj22

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

More extraordinary, sexy role-play!

Candice is a hugely curvaceous, ultra-pretty office-worker who's snacking on a box of donuts in the office-kitchen.  To be honest, the whole video could just have been simply this - she eats so seductively and sensuously! - but it gets even better.  You are a new recruit at the office and you walk in on Candice with her mouth stuffed full!  You're okay with that, because it turns out you're an FA (as every right-thinking person should be).

Pretty soon, Candice is telling you to lock the door and begins a teasing, flirtatious display of what can only be described as truly beautiful eating.  This gorgeous exhibitionist releases her adorable belly and eye-popping cleavage, and keeps up a stream of mesmerising fat chat.  I could listen to her lovely voice all day long.

(Incidentally, she has her hair tied back for the first few minutes, which really shows off her beautiful, rounded face.  Candice is so breath-takingly, heart-stoppingly pretty!)

Candice looks really, really gorgeous eating donuts.  There's something so wonderfully sexy about the way she scoops them up and takes a great big bite, often getting icing and sugar over her lips and chin.  

Look out for a truly awesome bit at 07:36, where Candice spreads her legs and, arching her back and leaning forward, allows her belly to actually rest on her chair.  Mmmmmm.

Also, look at those super-cute "full-up" facial-expressions at about 08:01 onwards!  And check out the perfect double-chin at 08:13!  Candice is such a heartbreaker.

The only possible response to this video as a whole is to say, holy crap, I wish I worked in an office where Candice was my co-worker!

A superb video from this achingly beautiful woman.  5/5.

Response from the author:

Oh just thinking about my belly hanging out of that tight skirt makes want to go eat more donuts! This review is incredible, thank you so much! I'm so happy you enjoyed it 💚

Link to review
Dametime

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

she's simply pushed out, plump perfection

🤭😍😍😍 thank you thank you thank you!

Link to review
AdamansTemplum

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

As I explore this site more, I see the quality stuff people have been doing and this has most recently brought me to MissSugarPlumpFairy... or Ms. Candice... whichever works. Needless to say, her sex appeal is on full display here, steadily revealing her voluptuous body, rubbing, jiggling, admiring and showcasing its plentifulness in a bashful yet ravenous manner. Her performance gives more weight (Ha! Puns!) to the video, from her facial expressions (especially the look in her eyes) and tone of voice selling the coy nature of someone caught enjoying themselves too much to the secretive (or not so secretive) hunger enthusiam she puts into her bites. Needless to say, I thoroughly enjoyed the video.

I mean, if I HAD to complain, I'd say "why are there any donuts left!?" Oops, spoiler alert, audience. Who cares? She looks awesome doing it.

Also, shout out to the cameo of the glass with the Nuka Cola logo on it. Your contribution did not go unnoticed.

Link to review
Zorro252525

Awesome video! Candice is your dream colleague. Watch as she greedily stuffs herself with a box of donuts. Her tight clothes can barely contain her growing body. Lots of belly play and flirtatious fat chat. 

Link to review
nfb

Holy smokes. The bulging belly, the too-tight clothes, the adorable face, the bubbly personality, the lustful eyes....this clip is hot as hell. 

Link to review
bellydance4me

I mean this is just the most amazing clip! Firstly it’s one the all time greatest concepts and one that many of us can only dream would come true, but she brings it to life so beautifully! So playful and enticing, but when she lets her belly escape and just lets it hang there resting on the seat! My word, I swear I’d have to take the day!! Such great acting, a great stuffing and an incredible belly!! Thank you thank you!!

Link to review
Residentsteven

This is my 1st vid from  @MissSugarPlumpFairy and my favourite type of vid too an office donut stuffing. I love the way you start by greeting the new guy who immediately comments on her weight. You look so hot with your belly looking very round in your skirt and the buttons ready to pop on your to tight top 😍. I love the way you then put your hair down and start showing your belly & wobbling it 🥵. Love the cute burp you do near the end and like jj22 said you really do have the perfect double chin. I did think you were going to break that chair at one point too with all the moving about on it. Can’t wait to check out more of your vids.

Link to review
puretrash

This was too good to be true. MissSugarPlumpFairy is the colleague of your dreams, just make sure that there are always some extra donuts available. But seriously it is illegal to be as sexy as she is...

thank you so much GIF

Link to review