3 Screenshots

About This File

I suppose you know what day it is?" "And you've probably noticed what I'm holding."

Today I'll show you how much fatter I am than last time.

I still don't understand why I keep getting fat, maybe it's all because of overeating before bed and the snacks I eat every day

I see the way you look at me, I wonder what you like best, the outfit I choose especially for you, or my plump curves that grow.

Do you think my ass looks fat, maybe my thighs, or do I look softer and fuller?

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Alexey

You have an amazing tanker now, and your cheeks are chubbier as well!

Response from the author:

Thank you)☺️

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍

Link to review
hecschuy

Very nice video. I have to wonder how much longer those little shorts can hang on

Thanks) 😄

Link to review
cesco97

you are gaining weight more and more and every kilo you gain becomes more beautiful, beautiful video!

Thanks 😊

Link to review
janek691

On this Saturday night when the darkness envelops me and my account, 😝 where can I spend money from a sold kidney, it's good that a man can live with one kidney 😂😂

And when the show starts, I don't know where to look at you, or the outfit you chose for this show, or that chubby legs and that big ass you're sitting on 😍, or that cherries on the cake, your puffy, plump  belly that very mesmerizing, while watching, at you

and I can answer your question, as a modest person can say that the sweet little fox really got fat after the last measurement and you are broader and plump, my congratulations you are the one who shows her modesty and sweetness at the same time 😍😍

and now you who are reading leave what reaction did you like the movie, every girl wants to hear nice words, how beautiful and sweet she is 🤗

Thank you❤️❤️

Link to review