5 Screenshots

About This File

I wanted to do a update on my weight because I have been feeling it so much lately constantly out of breath and always sweating. I can also feel the weight on me every time I walk or move or even lay down so now I know I'm getting bigger than ever. I really hope you guys enjoy my new update on my weight I also added in a secret video for your enjoyment and it makes me super bloated I end up having a really big tummy I show every single stretch mark and roll on my body and show how much this wait is showing around my entire body there is a lot of weight gain talk and talk about my body. I have never been this huge in my life and I love it!.

Ps I do go into more detail then I usually do on every single mark on my body I do have better lighting and better quality camera so I show every difference on my skin as well I really tried to make this way and stand out because it's a big one for me

Also I'm glad that I added in a secret video for you guys I've never done that before and I hope you guys love it!

Other Files from Kaybearcutie95

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

wolfkingx12

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

What a fucking queen of curves. Not my thing about the burping but seeing her invested in showing sexy outfits and Great quality video makes every second worth it.

Link to review
AllContrast

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Holy. Shit. Kayla has exploded in size! Quarantine is doing her some good! 🤤 shes bigger than ever and even more beautiful for it! And that new weigh in?!?! Dayum girl! Keep it up! This does NOT disappoint yall gotta buy this ASAP! 😍😘

Link to review
Nasus96

Woah!!! What amazing gains 😍😍😍🔥

Link to review
watcherling

Holy crap, you've gotten wider since the last time I watched your vids. Especially in your hips, wouldn't be hard to believe you're actually getting stuck in chairs.

Watching you explore your rolls and talking about your disbelief with how much softer and big you are now is so hot.

And you do it all with a smile and lovely commentary! Great vids!

Link to review
8si

Great showing Kayla's curves from all over the body! In very good camera quality up the vid showed how big, soft, round and impressively jiggly her body rolls have become in in the past months. Those include her legs, her back rolls, her face,  her arms, her belly and her butt. Which have certainly only kept growing all over her. Her face looks rounder and cuter. Her butt looks so big. The hand comparison with the butt was a good way to show how huge it has become. Her belly too has gotten bigger, and looks so cuddly and squishy when rubbed. With a clear belly hang from the side.The second part was also nice to show how big her breasts have grown and how much soft belly there is to grab from the side now.

Link to review
Guest lovethefat

super hot!! don't stop posting

Link to review
plushush

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

By incredible curves alone, Kayla is just on a whole other level. She looks bigger with every clip she posts and she absolutely knows how to flaunt it. It’s almost hard to take all of her in at once 😍

Link to review
Ephlan

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Incredible. I have no words. I love how honestly she talks and how much she loves her body.

Link to review
Guest Toweringmoxi88

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

That booty is massive 😍

Link to review
grass_grow_fast

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Holy shit, I never in my wildest dreams thought that she would get this huge. Her tits are massive,  her hips are thickening and her ass is now out of this world. Seeing how thick and fat her thighs have gotten in comparison to how small her hands are is so hot. Tons of great jiggling to see here 

Link to review