All The Details of my Gain + Stuffing! - 26 MINUTES!

$6.99

(4 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Today I'm trying all three of McDonald's new chicken sandwiches, and answering all of my most asked questions in detail!
-How much do you weigh?
-What’s your goal weight?
-Why did you start gaining?
-How much did you gain/What was your starting weight?
-What do you like about being a feedee?
-What’s your biggest fantasy?
-Do you have a feeder?
-Do you want a feeder?
-Do you enjoy burping/gas?
-What’s your favorite food (s)?
-What’s your favorite beverage?
-Do you enjoy any fetishes outside of feedism?
-How many calories do you eat throughout a day?
-Are you into bigger people?

Join me as I shove my face full of delicious fattening foods and spill all the details about me and my gain in this 26 minute clip!

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jj22

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

(Review in no more than 200 words.)

Please can someone give @RosieMarieFeedee a TV show?

One of the great things about Rosie is the fact that she can do all the roleplay/fantasy stuff supremely well - but she also totally nails the natural, stripped-down thing as well.  I'm really happy that she releases plenty of videos where she is just being herself.  Why?  Well, it's because she pretty obviously has an absolutely awesome personality - she's articulate and thoughtful, and also super-fun, positive, and light-hearted.

While taste-testing and reviewing some McDonald's food, Rosie answers a range of classic feedee questions with humour, insight, and sophistication.  I have to say that her answer about why she started gaining deals with some really serious issues, and is totally inspirational.  And to hear her thoughts about her present-confidence versus her past-confidence is impressive and heart-warming.  She's utterly charming (and I loved the little interludes about her enjoyment of the sandwiches!).

Probably the best and most genuinely interesting Q and A video with a BBW ever!  (Needless to say this, but I'll say it anyway: Rosie looks jaw-droppingly magnificent throughout.)

Link to review
Jay Rock

Love this video! Rosie comes off as very chill and fun to be around, and I'm glad to hear about her origin story and how she's in a far better place now. 

Also, thank you for informing me that McDs are doing chicken sandwiches, I may have to try those sometime...

Link to review
xTom420

This is a super hot video and super nice hearing more about Rosie ! for the price this is a 1000% must buy like can you really not spare $5 ? great video looking forward to your future content 

Link to review
overkill

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Rosie is super charming in this Q&A video. It's always a delight to see her eat and here we get a lot of that. It's so fun to have her go in deapth about all these topoics! And, as always, she looks stunning and fat

Link to review