6 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Embarrassing moments. Fat chat. Fat struggles. Weight gain changes. Fat shame comments. Mutli-angle. 11.5 minutes.

It's been a little while since Casey has plopped herself down for one of her infamous fat chats with you. Casey has undoubtedly blown up recently and with that has come MANY changes... specifically at work. She takes a lot of pride in being a plus size healthcare provider. She's by far the largest woman in her office and there have been so many comments made recently as her weight has drastically increased. Casey opens up about some of the physical challenges she's been having at work... how she's often sitting at her desk sending her interns off to get her food and take out. She struggles daily to keep her gut tucked into her scrub pants. Casey goes into naughty detail about her lunch break stuffings in her car and then waddling back in covered in food looking noticeably fatter. She tells you all about the comments made by her coworkers, peers,, and even her patients! If you love Casey's fat chats, this clip is a must see! Plenty of belly play and snacking throughout and a sexy little show off at the end!

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.