6 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Embarrassing moments. Fat chat. Fat struggles. Weight gain changes. Fat shame comments. Mutli-angle. 11.5 minutes.

It's been a little while since Casey has plopped herself down for one of her infamous fat chats with you. Casey has undoubtedly blown up recently and with that has come MANY changes... specifically at work. She takes a lot of pride in being a plus size healthcare provider. She's by far the largest woman in her office and there have been so many comments made recently as her weight has drastically increased. Casey opens up about some of the physical challenges she's been having at work... how she's often sitting at her desk sending her interns off to get her food and take out. She struggles daily to keep her gut tucked into her scrub pants. Casey goes into naughty detail about her lunch break stuffings in her car and then waddling back in covered in food looking noticeably fatter. She tells you all about the comments made by her coworkers, peers,, and even her patients! If you love Casey's fat chats, this clip is a must see! Plenty of belly play and snacking throughout and a sexy little show off at the end!

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Multiple chins, HUGE wobbling gut, bulging thighs, ballooning breasts, expanding beautiful couple of pairs of cheeks and the most beautiful fat piggy out there - this is Casey and her latest clip is straight fucking hot steamy fat-chat FIRE! When I say I could listen to this Goddess go off about her embarrassing fat moments and how hot it makes her FOR HOURS, I do not exaggerate! Her gut literally grows by the hour and I swear I think it got bigger by the end of the clip! She is BEAMING with fat pride at how massive she has become and all the fat-shaming she endures! This girl should be the face of gluttony and of Curvage itself! If you don't buy and download this clip, what is WRONG with you?! She is literal expanding perfection and I could NEVER get enough of her! Were just going to keep helping her grow more and more and MORE! There is no end in sight and I can not WAIT to see the next installment of this series! My gosh, Casey! 20 million stars!!!! 😲😍   

Link to review
frencht92

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Have you ever wondered what it’s like to work with a fat girl in your office? Or better yet work for a fat feedee, then this is the video for you. This is no role play, Casey tells us about her real life experiences being the fat girl in the medical field. All I could think about was being the intern walking in on her rubbing her fat gut, knowing how fat she’s gotten lately!

Link to review
Neverspent2007

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Look at you Casey, a few years ago you had rock hard abs, toned arms and legs and a firm butt. You had a body that every woman envied.

You ate salads, lifted weights and ran marathons; you were the embodiment of physical fitness.

That fit athletic girl has been replaced with an insatiable, greedy gluttonous hog who gorges herself day and night attempting to sate her endless gluttony.

Your abs have been replaced with an ever expanding orb of lard.

Your face, once chiseled and defined, is no rounded out with multiple chins.

Your thighs, once so muscular and firm have become tree trunks,

Your boobs, once so perky are now fat and now rest on your fat gut.

Your ass, so toned, so firm is now wide and thick and could crush a man if you were to sit on him.

Theres no going back Casey, even if you wanted to.

Your only purpose in life is to be fattened up like the prized hog at a state fair, always gorging, never satisfied and never full, always craving more and more.

This is your life Casey, Bon Apetit.

Link to review
Guest Ljj

Casey finally let’s us in on her naughty moments of fatness at work. Better tune in to see all the erotic stuff that she hears and how they turn her on

Link to review
ZAIZEK

can't really put into words how hot it is when Casey talk about moments from her everyday life, it's just so so sexy to hear and wow, that belly is exploding out of that lingerie, a new extremely sexy clip, Casey impress and amaze every single time!! buy this one!!

Link to review
Officerdog

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Incredibly hot video where we get some really hot insight into the life of a fat healthcare practitioner and the comments & moments that she has experienced due to her drastic, and impossible to hide, weight gain. Not to mention how clearly she is so into play with her incredible, enormous, ever expanding belly. Amazing content as always.

Link to review
rhythmalism

Yes Casey I love reading your experiences let alone hearing bout them. This was hot. And yes I was sitting there thinking of a outgrown scrubs so hot

Link to review
Fisherman07

Wow that was definitely interesting lol!! But let me tell you that was one of the hottest things haha!! Your huge gut seriously is mesmerizing!!! Love this video cant wait to see you in a couple months!!

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

Love lovely fat chat here!❤️ I can’t keep my eyes off her ever growing FAT body! Casey is looking more fatter and yummier every time she comes on screen!😍 A must buy!

Link to review
bp1812

Casey continues to impress!! That gut is pouring its way out of that lingerie, only a matter of time before it wont be able to contain you like your scrubs! 

Link to review
Nervous Fish

Love these chats you have Casey love seeing you eat while you were telling us these moments. Definitely want to see you in your scrubs favorite parts when you told us you dont wear bras at work and that you have your own office where you gorge food and rub your belly damn I really wish I could be an intern getting food just to see my hog get bigger. If I had an appointment and seen you pop out I would not be able to focus on anything besides that gut and probably want to rip you out of those scrubs. Geez you make me so horny Casey 😍

Link to review
shmedly45

This clip is flying off the shelves! Seriously so god damn sexy listening to our big beautiful babe sharing her daily struggles at work. What a treat it would be to witness gorgeous Casey struggling to keep her belly hidden at work. Talk about the world’s luckiest coworkers! One of the most remarkable changes is her beautiful face. Her sexy chins seem to grow with each video. You will not regret purchasing this one!

Link to review
jackal27

Wow Casey wow! 😍 another stupendous clip. I think what I love most about this latest clip is that we are getting some solid quality fat chat from her. Getting to hear Casey talk about all these past moments pretty much all work related that gives us more insight to just how big and fat she is becoming in her daily life routine through her gluttonous hunger that can never be satisfied. I so would love to be a fly on the wall of some of these interactions between her patients, her coworkers and other people adjacent to her place of work. Sounds like she’s considering doing an outgrown clothes clip in her work scrubs which I hopes she follows through on because I’d love to see how small and restrictive they must look on her now mammoth sized curves and rolls. And that’s the other great part of this clip is that Casey looks so vast in her fat sexy figure shot in multiple great angles while she chats and munches on gummy candies. Always an A+ with Casey and definitely worth the watch. 😍😍🔥🔥👏👍

Link to review
jacksprat

Simply put, Casey is Beautiful. She is fattened up with Beauty, absolutely stuffed full of it. She has secured for herself a full fat beautiful life. She has managed to pack herself full, fat and undeniably adorable. Her entire world now revolves around her beautiful fat belly. Everything she does contributes and feeds the glory of her personal beauty. Eating sleeping, sitting, working, waddling, eating, caressing, growing, all these things bring her more weight, happiness and beauty. We are all in her world as well, contributing to her fat and beauty. You can see it sitting heavily in her lap. Everyone can see it. She owns it all with grace, aplomb and a surprisingly grateful humility. Of course she recognizes she is a Goddess. But this does not hinder her ability to notice and celebrate the joys her fat brings every day. Both to herself and to others. And she is very generous to share her blessings with us. She eats and gains for us all. She loves her fat and sets it free for the world to rejoice in. In this video we get an idea of just how much Casey's beautiful fat permeates, expands influences every aspect of her life. She talks of her career related tales and the fulfillment her fat brings each day. She is radiant being reminded of the impact her fat beauty has on her colleagues and clients alike. One story ends with a loving and shockingly familiar belly poke and a knowing wink. Casey wonders aloud "What are the odds he is into fat chicks?" I think the question is "What are the odds he's into Beautiful Women? Specifically this very beautiful woman blessed with an abundance of life affirming fatness." Pretty good odds from where I sit, loving every moment of this video. 

Link to review