5 Screenshots

About This File

Lauren is at it again.

Begging you to be her feeder. Telling you just what you need to do and how she will satisfy you as well. 😘

She tells you just how good of a girl she has been and what makes her the perfect candidate for you with her sensual FAT CHAT. She wants so badly to be your fat little piggy and be stuffed by you.

You get to see soooo many different angles of Lush, and not one of them disappoints! HAVE YOU SEEN HER GIANT THIGHS?!

But wait.... after you’ve enjoyed her fatchat, sexual movements, her enticing orders you will also find out.... HER WEIGHT! 

Lauren jumps onto a scale to find out accurately how much she weighs!!!

Can you guess how big this bbw has gotten? 

Come find out! 

please do not reveal my weight in your reviews❤️ We want everyone to enjoy and be surprised when watching!😘)

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Bigtime

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

I wish she moved around more in this video, but its cool she is still going for it.

Response from the author:

3 out of 5 stars because I didn’t move around as much as you would like? 
This video is primarily for its fat chat and the preview photos show exactly what you get, which is HOT angles of my body that accentuate my belly and thighs and steamy talk.
I have seen and remember that have rated me lower in the past on videos and I really pride myself on my work. If my hard work and efforts ARE NOT satisfactory for you please stop purchasing them. Thanks.

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

So this clip is themed almost entirely around feedism dialogue, and that's honestly something that holds little appeal to me though I acknowledge its high popularity and general demand here on Curvage.  Nevertheless, I still believe that this video is probably among Lauren's cutest appearances of all time, and quite possibly is her sweetest.  I had no idea it was even possible for a woman to be presenting so much of her body as Lauren does here while remaining so charmingly innocent and precious.  But Lauren once more demonstrates those endearingly captivating yet tender qualities which prove again and again what an absolute treasure of a woman she truly is! 💗

Link to review
Alex S

This has to be the best weigh in I’ve  ever seen! Mixing the feedee roleplay with the fat chat about her expanding body is simply amazing! 

Link to review
Jiitjiit

Just wow. Lauren is definitely the hottest feedee on curvage. Such a hot video. Lauren never seems to disappoint with her videos😍😍

Thank you! ❤️😍

Link to review

Hot damn! There's a lot of Lauren, now! Not gonna tell you how much she weighs: you'll have to get the clip to see for yourself. But, believe me, this is one hot clip! Lauren's looking sexier every time you blink, it seems! 

😍😍😍 thank you so incredibly much!

Link to review
Jdiesell

Great vid.  I hope that there will be new videos flaunting your huge butt in the near future.

Thank you!!! ❤️

Link to review
luke8694

Lauren’s the feedee that everyone wants! She looks like quite the dish in her lingerie with her huge thighs, massive belly, and bouncing boobies. It’s clear that she’s in real need for a feeder who will be more than happy to push her weight to new limits. Lauren shows off her portly frame while talking about how badly she wants a feeder to take care of her food needs and get her bigger than ever. If that doesn’t drive you crazy then just wait until her big weight reveal!

🙌🙌🙌

you freaking rock

Link to review

This is an intimate and sensual and sexy portrayal of Lauren the feedee, enticing you to become her feeder while she celebrates a weigh-in that leaves you longing for many more and even fatter weigh-ins. You should definitely buy it!

The video starts with Lauren sitting in front of us, a lovely blubbery mountain of roundness, and ready to spill her secret: She needs you as her feeder in her life. She looks soooo seductively lovely, her beautiful smile framed by her round cheeks, her growing double chin, and the soft and curly hair which flows over her round shoulders to caress her big round boobs - which themselves are perched on top of her bare round soft belly, and which, finally, rests among and within her soft big inner thighs. This alone is a vision of luscious loveliness that dares you to dream and desire...

But then there is Lauren's story. As she tells you with kind resolve, she really needs you in her life as her feeder. While Lauren has come a long way in pampering herself, she now needs someone in charge of stuffing her properly every day. While the camera takes you on a tour of different angles so you can appreciate them billowing fat rolls and the tight fishnet stocking around her meaty thighs, Lauren paints the grueling vision of coming home after a hard to day of work only to find healthy salads to nibble on, endangering all of her past successes in growing the zaftig curves that long for your care and caress. You get to discover such lovely details as the new fat pocket on her big soft upper arm, the way her big boobs are spilling out and over her tight bra, and these stretch marks above her wide and round ass.

Clearly, these curves deserve your love and attention, and Lauren's fantasy takes you to parking her on the couch, in her sexy tight lingerie, leaning her back into the pillows, and feeding her her favourite foods and fattening treats. She and you both enjoy to know that you both take pleasure in feeding and pampering and stuffing and forcing her to eat like the good fat growing girl that she is, turning her into a bigger, lovelier, rounder, heavier, fatter Lauren. And you both know that after forcing the main courses down, Lauren will be treated with an even more fattening sweet dessert. As her feeder, you are making sure she will only grow into a bigger version every day at nightfall, stuffed and rewarded for being such a good and growing, lustful and lush feedee.

Lauren ends the video with a weigh-in in the bathroom. As she shows off her marvelously seductive curves in the mirror, it's easy to picture yourself standing behind her and reaching around her soft sides to caress her curves and jiggle her heavy round belly. As Lauren steps on the scale, you will witness a beautiful and meaningful milestone of Lauren's journey towards an even bigger queen status. Something might tell you that though Lauren has never been more luscious than in this clip, she also won't ever be this same size again as you, her new feeder, take charge to lead her towards even more fattening and fulfilling meals, and towards future milestones of feeding and growing into the fatter goddess Lauren is meant to be.

This is amazing! Thank you so incredibly much!

Link to review
AllContrast

I wouldve been your feeder 40 pounds ago 😘😏 but damn did I love this vid and that new weight update is 🥵🥵🥵 350 here you come! 

😘😘😘😘😍

Link to review
redjoker1997

First loved the outfit things just spilling out had to adjust myself quite a bit,  second the fat talk was amazing as always it makes me really wish I could find a woman like you hope you. Hope you find a feeder 

Thank you! 😘❤️

Link to review
Guest jmg123

Lauren is an absolute dime and this new weigh in is well worth the price. Definitely one of the hottest up and coming bbws in the game 

Thank you, thank you, thank you! ❤️❤️

Link to review
curvluver

Lauren is definitely one of the best at Fat Chat RP's and this video should be referenced as the "gold standard".  Not only do you get to see Lauren's beautiful body on display from a variety of angles (and those thighs....), but her sexual chatting is off the charts.  Once again I recommend this video as a MUST BUY.  You definitely owe it to yourself to watch it and you'll be glad that you did.

You’re the best! ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you so much!!

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘

Thank you!! 😍

Link to review
Guest Robert77

I took one look at the images of Lauren's breathtaking thighs and knew I must have this clip! What I didn't appreciate however, was that it would also include one of the sexiest fat chats I've ever heard. There is something about the sensual quality of Lauren's voice that sends me spiralling. As well as possessing some killer curves, Lauren also has an incredibly sexy imagination and knows how to push a feeders buttons. I still haven't fully recovered from the thrill of watching this. Well worth the money!!!!

Oh my goodness, THANK YOU!!! ❤️❤️❤️🔥

Link to review
Fisherman07

There's no disappointment to when it comes to lauren!! She puts out grade a material!! It so damn amazing!! It only gets better and better!! The fat chat will blow your minds!! She so perfect at it hell she's perfect at everything!! Way to hit the number right on the dot!! Your goal is right around the corner!! This video is a masterpiece worth every penny

You’re amazing!❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
overkill

Wow, is Lauren seductive in this one. I mean, even more than usual. I adore the outfit she wears (and this is not only because I like to see her in as few clothes as possible, I swear). We get good looks ad her amazing fat body and the hottest fat chat. And the number you have to see for yourself. I can just say it's good!

You make me smile! ❤️ Thank you!

Link to review
Aidanj5john

Astounded to see that number on the scale 

🙌🙌🙌🙌 thank you

Link to review
Jt2412

I’ve never been disappointed with the content Lauren puts out and this video is no different. By far my favorite model and only gets sexier and more confident with every pound.

You’ve literally made my entire day so much brighter.

thank you for your amazing words!

Link to review
Whatsup1234

🔥🥵🔥🥵🔥🥵🔥💦💦💦💦 Lauren Lush absolutely kills it when it comes to fat chatting and weight gain talk! Let’s be real, she wouldn’t have to beg too much for a feeder! Who on Earth wouldn’t want to stuff Lauren!?!? 😍 Aside from the sexy fat chat, you also get incredible views of her thunder thighs ️, bulging belly, luscious boobs, and fat ass! 🤤 Trust me, you don’t wanna miss the weigh in either! 😉 Lauren’s been blowing up like a balloon recently, I wonder why 🤔🐷🐷🐷😂

I absolutely love this review! 😍

Link to review
frencht92

Lauren Lush is back with another amazing and sexy role play that is 100% sure to satisfy you! There’s even a bit of irony in this video as her scale says Thinner, because this BBW is anything but thinner 😍😍

Right?!?

everytime I get on it and see the label that says “thinner” I just laugh. 😂😂😂

Link to review