4 Screenshots

About This File

You've missed seeing Kat play with her belly, haven't you? It's been a while since she sat down and talked just to you, all the while teasing you with her oiled body. She jiggles, shakes, bounces, and spanks herself while talking about growing even bigger, making herself cum with just her belly button, and more! 

Don't miss out on the newest addition to her belly play library, each one gets sexier than the last! 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest jron26966

The POV style of this video is incredible!! I feel like I'm actually in the room with Kat, watching her as she rubs oil all over her growing curves!! it's so amazing to see all of her new stretchmarks forming on her tummy and thighs!!  Once again her sultry voice steals the show somewhat lol!! I just love how exy she sounds as she talks to the viewer!!  it's almost like listening to pure silk roll of of her tongue !!  her voice is simply devine!! thank you Kat for making curvage, so awesome!!

Link to review