6 Screenshots

About This File

Burger King stuffing! Lana2002 decides to stuff her chubby face with 20 chicken nuggets, fries, Coca Cola and a huge burger! She can’t help but moan with satisfaction when she takes each bite as she loves food! And she loves the thought of the thousands of calories she’s consuming turning into more beautiful curves on her luscious body😍 16 MINUTES FOR 8.99!

included in the video:

-eating 

-chugging

-burping 

-belly play 

-heavy breathing 

-moaning

-casual conversation 

Other Files from Lana2002

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

overkill

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is my favourite of Lana's stuffing videos to date. She looks absolutely amazing and the way she shoves food into her face is so hot. This is a big meal and Lana really ahow that she can eat a lot. How many chicken nuggets can she fit in her mouth at a time? Find out!

Link to review

Lana is amazing seriously her stuffings are 🥵 you can tell why she is so big because she is so greedy 😍. I love the bit where mention your favourite food at the moment is Easter eggs. You definitely need to do a stuffing set with just those near Easter. Plus some loud burps too this vid is a must buy.

Response from the author:

Omg such a good idea!! An Easter stuffing I’m definitely doing that thankyou

Link to review