3 Screenshots

About This File

You bought home dinner from my favorite restaurant? And it's all for me?! ๐Ÿ˜

Do you... do you wanna feed it to me? You've made me so huge already.
But I don't think you understand just how heavy I've gotten from having you as my feeder.

You know I can't help myself- fingers covered in chicken grease, shoving spoonfuls of spaghetti in my mouth.
Wanna watch me drink gravy? Will that make you proud of me?
Or maybe when I burp like a pig while you stuff me.

I'm all yours, to jiggle and squeeze and feed.

Other Files from CouchQueen

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

LilRaven

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Couch queen has always been one of my faves. I love all her content. Iโ€™m personally into all the same stuff myself. This video was very sexy and she looked very seductive and beautiful in it. Sheโ€™s got the curves in all the right places. I especially love her POVs. The contrast between her and her feeder is soooo hot especially when sheโ€™s crushing him with all her weight.ย Thanks as always keep putting out great content.ย 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for the review! Everybody seems to enjoy these POV videos, just as much as I like making them. So expect to see more in the future! ๐Ÿ˜

Link to review
TarMinastir

Just amazing. I love POV videos and this one of the greatest I've seen. The way her big, soft belly jiggles is mesmerizingย ๐Ÿ’—

I couldn't stop it from jiggling if I tried. ๐Ÿ˜…

Thank you so much for leaving a review!

Link to review
Fisherman07

Wow that was unbelievable!! So dam sexy!! She really puts some quality work!! Definitely worth it amazing video love it

That's the kind of reaction I aim for! I want to wow you with how chubby and squishy I am. Thank you for reviewing! โค๏ธ

Link to review
Andrew111

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Out of all the video clips I have bought on Curvage this one has got to be ย one of the hottest Iโ€™ve seen so far . Couch queen is irresistible.

If your into hot plump sexy women gaining weight ย and stuffing their face , this video clip is for you . This girl has a got a ravenousย appetite and she is looking plump as ever in this clip . Again she is using the POV technique with her boyfriend in the clip . She mounts him and gives you multiple angels to take in her luscious fattened body.ย ย Her face has plumped up nicely as well. .All I can say is this is amazing content . Highly recommend .

ย 

ย 

Thank you! Doing POV videos is so much fun. I love the way my feeder lavishes praise on my fattened figure and it feels so good to squash him while I snack. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Link to review