Dominant Feedee - Give Me Money to Feed My FAT Belly, Simp!!!

$11.99

(5 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Requested Video-

Dominant Feedee Simp degradation!!!

I’m not sure how many people will be interested in it but it was almost TOO fun to make!!!

Watch me demand more food so I can gain more while I wear a super sexy outfit with huge stripper heels!!!

A few clips stitched together, each one gathering more and more dom momentum!!! Ending with one where I am literally looking down on you!!! 

Yes, it’s more than a dollar a minute - because you simps deserve to PAY!!! You are lucky that I didn’t make it $20!!!

Other Files from NocturnalDevotion

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

KinkyCurvyKat

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

NGNG, everytime I watch one of your clips I'm just in awe of how gorgeous you are! 😍 This clip is such a great combination of a Findom, cuckold, and just pure greedy gluttony.

Stealing the food from your simp is just brilliant. You won't be disappointed if you get this clip! 

Link to review
Guest angelic_lover

She's perfect. This video is perfect. 10/10 and looking forward to seeing more like it 🙂

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!!! I'm glad that you enjoyed it!!!

Link to review
Submissivefeeder

Thank you so much for doing this video! You incorporated everything I asked for! It was like watching a domme be born before our eyes. You start out slightly nervous but once you hit your stride you can tell you are having fun with it and it becomes so natural. Truly felt like a simp 😄

Did you love the part where I even steal your Ramen Noodles? Lol! 

Link to review
Monty Hall

Loved this fantasy.   Belly is looking amazing, and the talk about wanting more and more and more...just amazing!

Thank you so much!!!

Link to review
Guest Dodgecummins

NGNG does a fantastic job in this video. Weather you’re into domination or not this is worth it. 

she looks absolutely beautiful in the whole video! Such a pretty woman! Her lingerie is on point and NGNG never ceases to impress! I 100% recommend this! 😍❤️

Thank you so much!!!

Link to review