3 Screenshots

About This File

I've done my fair share of coke & mentos bloats, but in this video I use a funnel to chug the most soda I have ever had in one sitting in addition to two packs of mentos!

1129649252_CokeandMentosFunnelPromo3.thumb.jpg.1f13891c48ba0a70aba5e971409c7116.jpg
To start this clip I engage you in some fat chat while I swallow each mento until the two packs are devoured. After this, the main course is served. . .

927330184_CokeandMentosFunnelPromo1.thumb.jpg.bbb675473deada4f6a36ce483c55513e.jpg

I crank out my 2 liter of coke and my funnel - creating the best bloating experience of my life! Come join me on this funneling, chugging, burping adventure!!

Coke_and_Mentos_Funnel_Promo_2.thumb.gif.28b0fbb9fe383e623091cd9f9437fade.gif

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

overkill

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Rosie is such a dream feedee! She never fails to impress or amaze. Every new video she looks quite a bit fatter. In this one she really pushes her limits. This has a lot of Rosie unvomfortably full and it's such a delight to see. Very few can take a massive funneling and mske it look easy but she always manages

Link to review
jj22

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

So normally I rave on about @RosieMarieFeedee's personality, face, and body.  This video has all of those things in it.  

Rosie's personality here is, as ever, SO MUCH FUN - sixteen minutes spent with her zooms by in a blink of an eye.  She's totally magnetic.  She's so entertaining while answering the questions printed on the Mentos!  (Really fun how all the questions were converted into being about feedism!!)  Her face is, as usual, heart-meltingly beautiful.  I am in LOVE with her hair (such pretty curls!), make-up (GORGEOUS lipstick), and overall look.  (Seriously, I wouldn't be surprised to learn she has a professional-stylist background or something.)  And her ultra-pretty face is so expressive.  And, also as usual, her body is, quite simply, a living, breathing piece of artwork.  Total ecstasy!

But the reason why this video goes above and beyond - WAY above and beyond - is Rosie's absolutely INCREDIBLE sense of DETERMINATION.  She PUSHES and PUSHES and PUSHES herself to the ABSOLUTE LIMIT here, as she funnels a massive amount of Coke after consuming two packs of Mentos.  I'm not exaggerating when I say there's something genuinely inspirational to see her urging herself on, telling herself she can do it, wanting to accomplish the challenge she's set herself.

Her face is brain-blastingly pretty as she chews busily away on the Mentos, and she's almost certainly the most beautiful funnel-feeder I've ever seen.  It's such a vision of gorgeousness to see those succulent lips working away at the pipe, double-chin proudly on display, eyes fluttering as she looks upwards with those adorable eyes.

At the end, Rosie is pretty much completely wiped out.  It kinda reinforces something I've thought about: that the stereotypical "laziness" associated with the feeder lifestyle is totally superficial (and probably just plain wrong): this video is astonishing evidence that actually it involves work, dedication, focus - pushing and pushing yourself to become what you want to be.  A nice little example of what I'm talking about is that here, even though she's clearly on the verge of a fizz-coma, Rosie keeps filming and includes a sequence at the end where she reveals how she's feeling.

Five out of five.  As close to a religious experience as it's possible to get on Curvage.

Link to review