Beer & Junk Food Slob Out | Comparison Stuffing

$8.99

(3 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Stuffing Remake • Comparison Shots • Belly Stuffing • Slob • Messy Eating • Tight Clothes • Alcohol • Chugging • Burping • Side/Front/Back Angles • Fat Chat ~ 37 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Leading up to my 1 year gaining anniversary in March I will be remaking some of my favorite stuffings with comparisons!

For this one I decided to remake my Beer & Junk Food Slob Out! This time, adding in more snacks and beer!

The original outfit once again couldn’t fit over my obese body so I got the same clothes just 3 sizes larger!

Filming this remake really made me feel like a complete and utter fat slob…Just shoveling junk food down my throat, washing it all down with bubbly beer…

My white shirt was quickly covered in stains and even the large size was stretched out against my overstuffed tits!

I go through bag after bag of snacks, my poor overfed body groaning at all the garbage I’m loading into it..

I try to redo all the poses I made in the original video and realized just how much fatter I am now, barely able to hold them for a few seconds!

It definitely helped that I had a special brownie just before the shoot, after 4 beers I was feeling VERY good and completely lost myself in the junk food 😏

By the time I finished my 8th and final beer I was INSANELY bloated and cross faded, just surrounded by a bed of devoured snacks, barely able to move..

•••••••••••••••••••••••

As with all of my remakes this video has bonus comparison showcasing parts of the original video compared to parts of this one! 

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

EmmanuelAraiza

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I am already anxious to see what you have managed to increase in a year, like many I dream of the moment of knowing the measurements and the weight gained in a year, you are incredible mochii, great, you are a gluttonous goddess😍

Link to review
MortalRebuke

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The original of this video was one of the first ones I bought for Mochii! It's absolutely mind blowing to see how far she's come in just a year!

Link to review