2 Screenshots

About This File

Come join GainingGothGF and her 500 lb boyfriend for dinner tonight! This is a fun mutual stuffing clip where we both devour pizza, pasta, meat and dressing- drenched salad, and some ice cream treats. So basically just a regular dinner for us fatties. A lot of you have asked how we both goth so fat, and this should give you some pretty good insight 😋 

🖤 If you like this clip, please leave us a review! They help us out and we always LOVE to read them! 🖤

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Thorxmax

I wonder where all that food goes!  He must have an elephant stomach!  As always I can only give you 5 stars.

Promise us to show you in an extreme bloating session!

Link to review

Love this cute vid of GGGF and her BF tucking into their large lunch, he may quicker than you on eating the pizza. But wow you are still the fastest at eating pasta 😍. Can’t wait to see more vids like this as you get bigger, love your comments to each other too 🥰

Response from the author:

Thanks so much! We’re so happy you liked it! And I am so happy that someone else has acknowledged that I’m the faster pasta eater! 😂 thank you! 🖤🖤

Link to review