9 Screenshots

About This File

I'm HUNGRY!

Don't you know it's your job to keep me fed? To keep me growing? To keep me satisfied?

I'm basically starving! Look how thin I'm getting!

You're going to give me food and keep me growing. You don't want me losing weight do you??

And then, as an apology for making me go hungry, you're going to make me orgasm as many times as I tell you to.

I don't care how tired you get. 

You can't resist me and my growing body. You can't say no. You will do exactly what I want.

I always get my way.

Other Files from NikkiMaialina

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Doc Mo

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Nikki is a gorgeous, sexy woman who is on a mission. She wants to grow and she’s got no patience for slackers! She doesn’t beat around the bush either. She wastes no time putting you in your place. Your job is to feed her then please her, then feed her more, then please her more. Seems like an easy job, right? Nope! She’s a hungry, spoiled, fat brat who keeps reminding you just how high her expectations are. You’re tired? She doesn’t care! Get back to work or her growth might stagnate! 

In between being berated and being used for her sexual pleasure, you do get a chance to bask in her gaining glory (and, boy, she has been gaining). Her bulging belly is the star of this show. It’s hanging lower and lower as it creates space between her thighs! In her clips from fall of 2020 she looks (almost) skinny by comparison. But 2021 has been good to her and she has no plans to slow down. It’s all on you now, but here’s a piece of advice, “Nikki always gets her way!”

Mistress Nikki, I vow to serve you better!

If you like big bellies, thick thighs, cute curls, and an incredibly demanding FemDom, this is the perfect clip for you!

Response from the author:

THANK YOU for this amazing review! I am so glad you liked it! I’m usually a submissive feedee but I’ve been feeling pretty dominant lately 😏😈 

Now that you’re done writing this you can go get me more food 😈😈😈

Link to review
Submissivefeeder

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Been hyped about this all day and you did not disappoint! Perfect balance of teasing energy to downright Domme! Your role play is top notch!

Response from the author:

Thank you so very much!! 🥰 I really appreciate that!

Link to review