2 Screenshots

About This File

This clip is me talking about my weight gain and answering questions.  

I stuff some ice cream, whipped cream, and chocolate sauce. Things get MESSY! I am wearing an old lingeries set that is about to POP! I talk about my weight gain and show you some angles. I jiggle my ever-growing belly and boobs and show you you my new stretch marks developing on my hips!

If you enjoy this feel free to like, comment, rate, and review! I would love to hear what you think and the encouragement always make me want to get even fatter! 💗

Other Files from College Gainer Brooke BBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

curveslovers

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Incredible video. The way she answers questions, and even the way she pauses in between to take in spoonfuls of ice cream, is great. Adding to the hotness is that she's casually doing that while straining her too-small lingerie. The waistband is struggling to contain her well-fed belly, but the bra really steals the show--it was actually a larger cup size than I thought, which really put into perspective how massive her boobs are now! 

Link to review
wavemagnet

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video should be remembered as Brooke's "Coming Out Party" She's more relaxed and is growing more confident and comfortable in her role as 'BBW Goddess Brooke'. The Q&A is actually quite interesting, with both questions and replies being intelligent and entertaining. "Yea, but does she look hot?" Grab this video and find out. I'm sure you won't be disappointed. Also the video and audio quality flatters Brooke beautifully.

Link to review
Guest HungryLucas

5/5 loved the video!!!! Super sexy to see you spilling out of your lingere and stuffing your face with some messy treats!!! Also loved hearing you answer all feederism related questions too. Can't weight to watch you grow and get fatter over the coming days, weeks and months...keep eating little piggy ;)

Link to review

Amazing video. Brooke answers all the feederism related questions while tease us with her incredible body.

Brooke you have a marvelous body which is getting better and better with each pound you add. Hope you get to the goal you mentioned and even go beyond, what a journey that would be. You mentioned that you love Katie Cummings, well, you sure have the body to match her... those boobs can blow any man's head.

I just wish we can soon put a face to that beautiful and sexy voice you have.

Link to review
Hallster

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Absolutely incredible, from the start with you spilling from your once fitting lingere to that messy end, very sexy. Pausing mid sentence to eat a mouthful just shows how much you love to eat.

Link to review