6 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Stuffing. Feeder/Feedee. Force Feeding. Pizza. Belly rubs & play. Sexy chat. 12+ minutes

It's no secret that Casey's relationship with food has become rather.... compelling. Have you ever wondered what it's like when Casey takes one of her edibles and let's her hog mindset run wild? Well here you have it. Watch Casey feast on pizza while in a trance-like state. Casey is fed slice after slice, moaning and begging for MORE. More pizza. More belly. She wants you to make her HUGE. Casey is visibly quivering with lust as she fills her already swollen belly with more food. She moans as her belly is rubbed, grabbed, slapped, and jiggled proudly. With every bite, a jiggle follows. She's so huge now that her flab just moves without effort. Casey begs you to grow her, to feed her... She sucks on your finger while patiently waiting for you to deliver her next bite to her greedy mouth. A very, VERY aroused stuffing for your favorite hog. 

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.