6 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Stuffing. Feeder/Feedee. Force Feeding. Pizza. Belly rubs & play. Sexy chat. 12+ minutes

It's no secret that Casey's relationship with food has become rather.... compelling. Have you ever wondered what it's like when Casey takes one of her edibles and let's her hog mindset run wild? Well here you have it. Watch Casey feast on pizza while in a trance-like state. Casey is fed slice after slice, moaning and begging for MORE. More pizza. More belly. She wants you to make her HUGE. Casey is visibly quivering with lust as she fills her already swollen belly with more food. She moans as her belly is rubbed, grabbed, slapped, and jiggled proudly. With every bite, a jiggle follows. She's so huge now that her flab just moves without effort. Casey begs you to grow her, to feed her... She sucks on your finger while patiently waiting for you to deliver her next bite to her greedy mouth. A very, VERY aroused stuffing for your favorite hog. 

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

pgtip00

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I know nothing about this feeder.  I don't know him.  I don't know his background.  I don't know his nature, his demeanor, his work ethic, his political views, nor his stance on any important societal issue facing the world at large.  I do know this though - I hate him!  I hate that he got to feed this beautiful hog!

Lots of sexy talk from out beautiful as this .... guy .... feeds he slice after slice of pizza and jiggles that fat belly.  That she loves is obvious to all.  No faking anything here, its pure greed and gluttony and a love of getting fatter!  Hmmmpphh - yeah, I hate that guy!

Link to review
johnp0971

Damn what can I say, this clip has everything the belly jiggles, the slaps, moaning, such a turn on. Watching you bounce and that belly being slapped is so hot 🥵 This clip is amazing!! You’re so rounded now can’t wait for more 😍

Link to review
bp1812

Casey continues to out do herself! Feel like i can see the growth between each clip, you are getting sooo huge!! Can't wait to see what you have coming up!

Link to review
jacksprat

OMG. WT actual F is this shit? This young woman is clearly overweight. Not a little pudgy, but I'm talking clinically obese. And the guy here is just shoving pizza into her mouth non-stop. It's almost as though he is making her fat. Like... he's getting her even fatter than she already is. This can't be good for her. She can hardly move as it is. What with that huge fat belly weighing her down. No wonder her thighs are like tree trunks from carting all that mass around. What kind of sick demented torture is this? Wait... listen to her. She's saying things as though she is the one who wants the fatness. Christ. This has got to be some sort of Spanish Prisoner delusion. He seems to have her convinced that she somehow deserves this abuse. She just keeps eating whenever that pizza comes close to her face. Like she can't help it. The poor girl has lost all her self control and self esteem. This is probably some ancient form of control. He's imprisoning her in her own body, manacled by pounds of fat so there's no escape. So gross. Now it's getting weird, almost sexual. I think she's getting off on this. Holy Crap, this is one of them freak-ass fetish things! That's it! They're perverts! Oh my god, he keeps slapping her belly as if he's an auctioneer trying to show off how fat his pig has grown. And she's the pig! Maybe they are into animal foreplay or some weird shit like that. He's probably wearing overalls and a straw hat... these people are sickos. That's how they do it. They get all dressed up and play act whatever crazy shit they're into. But the chick is just about naked. I mean, I suppose that's a shirt... kinda. But she's wearing no bra. Her fat tits are just two water balloons propped up on a beach ball made of jell-o.  I seen a show on TV about these freaks. Now she's slapping and grabbing her fat too! Like she's proud. Yeah right. She probably can't even go out in public without causing a spectacle of herself. And yet... more pizza keeps getting piled into her greedy mouth. He's feeding her. Not like "Oh, taste this pizza honey, it's so good." No, this is more like "Here ya go, you fat heifer, get naked and wolf down on this entire pizza pie by yourself." She's so fat it's creepy to me. I feel kinda funny watching. Like a train wreck. I can't take my eyes off of her. She's disgusting, but whatever. That's apparently what she wants for herself. Heck, I'd probably hand over my pizza if that fat slob started getting hungry if it were me there instead of him. Imagine being that guy, Just constantly feeding this super-fat girl. Getting fatter and fatter. Blubber constantly bouncing all over the place. Animals.  

Link to review
getatmedog

Casey is currently on fire!! The sexiest piggy on Curvage just keeps churning out gold again and again. She really is such an outrageous pig in this clip, and it never gets old lol! Everything she says and her seductive looks are those extra touches that Casey seems to have perfected. As always, I'm left waiting in great anticipation to see what she has in store for us next.

Link to review
nuutox

It’s insane how much bigger Casey gets in such a short amount of time. Only a true piggy can achieve such a sedimentary lifestyle of indulgence and growth.

Link to review
Nervous Fish

Two videos in a row and they both are pretty damn good you should buy this video hearing Casey moan while eating and getting her belly slapped is always a treat. Can't slap it myself 😭 but I'll have imagine it god Casey I just want grab, slap and rub it that belly will get sexier with every pound you gain.

Link to review
jackal27

Casey is so hot, her glorious belly already is so big and full as she stuffed even more with pizza by the luckiest guy ever. I get so turned on as Casey alternates between demanding more pizza be stuffed into her eagerly awaiting mouth and the comments of how big she has become and yet it is not even close to how big she would like to be. I swear the only other thing occupying my mind during this clip besides how arousing Casey is, is a hint of envy, wishing I was that guy rubbing her belly and shoving the pizza to the bottomless pit AKA Casey’s belly. Yet another 5+ stars clip by Casey definitely worth watching 😍🔥👍

Link to review
Guest Ljj

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Casey is such a good piggy. Feed her more. That’s all she wants. Make her bigger. More pizza. More donuts. More everything 

Link to review
Neverspent2007

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

It is difficult to put into words exactly how much I loved this clip; I will try to do so.

You are a woman who takes such pleasure in becoming a hog, to go from that fit, toned and athletic woman to a bottomless pit of gluttony and lust, is an absolute pleasure to watch. 
Seeing your fat gut expanding, groaning and churning with rich, fattening foods as it tries to process such a large amount is such a turn on that it’s hard to imagine anything else.

You’ve completely given in to your gluttony, there is no going back for you Casey, this is your purpose in life.

Link to review
ZAIZEK

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

bigger in every clip Casey just growing everywhere, thighs, belly, chins, arms! The moaning when she gets those calories in her greedy mouth is so hot and her sexy talking throughout the clip is just amazing! so hot to see her greed just make her belly expanding ❤️ just wooow!

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

WOW! THIS is our Goddess! Gluttony and Lust are her names. Never have I seen such beautiful gluttonous lust on display. Casey has become an enormous insatiable blob of spherical beauty that is unmatched! Piece after piece are shoved down her greedy throat as she moans and stares longingly at her feeder, begging for more! The giant mound sitting where her lap once was demands your attention, but her huge fat neck and gorgeous plumping double chins are what got my attention! But honestly, that perfect round face - I honestly have never seen a face I am more attracted to than Casey's! And when she is in a trans-like state and those gorgeous green eyes are begging for more pizza and anything else she can get her mouth on, she is completely irresistible! Don't forget that sexy smooth lovely voice! She is the COMPLETE lustful greedy package and all I want to do is help her get to that immobile ssbbw status! We can all help by buying and downloading this amazing perfect clip! DO NOT let this pass you by! She is such lustful Goddess! Thank you so much for this, Casey! NOW LET'S GROW!!! 😈

Link to review