9 Screenshots

About This File

If you’ve been watching the “Boyfriend Series” you know that after breaking up with me for getting too fat he wants me back!!!

1- He apologizes and brings me chocolates 

2- I strip out of my sexy red satin dress revealing my even sexier red lace lingerie!!!

3- He plays with my belly and admits that he wants me FATTER!!!

4-* POV Riding - Basically a GRINDING STRIPTEASE!!!*

5- He feeds me doughnuts in bed

6- I talk about all of it and how I feel about my fat while playing with my FAT BELLY!!!

Lots of variety throughout the video!!! 

The last two parts show me in NEVER BEFORE SEEN very natural makeup! A totally different side of me!!!

Edited by NocturnalDevotion
v day sale

Other Files from NocturnalDevotion

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Mmodine

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I love POV, I’m so glad you do it from the perspective of riding on top. I’m also glad you’re happy with all the new weight. So many have said you’d look so good with a softer belly and we were right! I know so many people enjoy watching feeding, and even though it’s not so much your thing you came through for the fans allowing your husband to stuff you like the bimbo pig character. Great vid! 

Link to review
Guest Fit2Stuffed

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Extremely detailed video with a lot of variety. Definitely worth the money. You won’t be disappointed!

Link to review
lc72902

Her belly has never looked better! Absolutely love when she's eating chocolates and getting fed donuts. But she looks so amazing in her lingerie and when she's doing the POV riding. It's so hot to see her huge boobs bouncing back and forth while her belly hangs over. 

And her voice when she talks is so soft and sexy. Just listening to her talk alone is enough to get me going!

Link to review
nfb

Sweet, sexy, confident, with classic va-va-voom curves, striptease moves for days, and a beautiful all-around aesthetic, NGNG does it again.

Response from the author:

Thank you SO much!!! I absolutely love everything you said 🙏💕💋!!! 

Link to review
cycling1951

If there was a 6th star I would’ve rated it 6!

O M G ! This is the best video of hers I have EVER WATCHED ! ! ! I haven’t bought all her videos but this one was even better than I imagined it would be - soo exotic, so erotic ! Seeing NgNg AND HER SEXY BODY grinding away on her “boyfriend”- what a lucky guy 🤩 !

That chubby belly, in contrast to those giant boobs - what a seductive vision! 😳 And watching her eat those chocolates, and be fed those doughnuts!🍩 🍩

Listening to her sultry voice talking all through the vid about that soft belly, and how it was going to keep growing! She saves her best for the finale, really showing off... Well you gotta get this one!

Response from the author:

I love this!!! Thank you so much!!! I’m so happy that you enjoyed it!!!

Link to review

Wow that was unbelievable!! One of her bests no lie!! She kills the pov videos!! Watching her belly and giant boobs jiggle and bounce is definitely mesmerizing!! And her with barely any make up on show her natural wow stunning I mean wow breath taking she is!! She is definitely a natural beauty no lie!! Loved it

Link to review
Maverick500

This is a very sexy video I highly recommend it😍😍😍 our beautiful chubby princess looks absolutely amazing and it looks like her boyfriend has been busy trying to fatten her up with some more snacks😉😘. Honestly I hope she ate all the snacks her very cute belly can absolutely use it. I absolutely must mention if you enjoy watching our beautiful plump princess dance and jiggle her cute flabby belly once again highly recommend you watch this video this is an absolutely amazing video❤❤❤

Link to review