5 Screenshots

About This File

Who doesn’t love big chubby boobies?!

Once again Lauren’s HUGE tits have outgrown all of her bras! 😬
Lauren finally motivates her fat ass to go to a plus size retail store in the mall and give you a peak inside her fitting room as she tries on sooooo many bras!

Bounce test? Check ✔️
Jiggle test? Check ✔️
Shake test? Check ✔️ 
Squeeze test? Check ✔️
Rub test? Check ✔️
Seduction test? Check ✔️
Ass Flashing? Check ✔️

watch as Lauren gets naughty in the fitting room. It will feel as if she’s putting on a show just for you and you’re actually in there with her!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest terranceandphillip

Since Lauren's bountifully buxom boobies absolutely need all the love, support, and comfort that can be given them, this video was definitely called for, and it's no surprise that she took the time to try on so many different bras.  I literally lost count of all the different ones; I think it was maybe eight but I could easily be off.  At any rate it's a lot.  I think I liked the black ones the best, but that's only because they matched better with the rest of Lauren's outfit.  Whichever one feels the most comfortable and provides the most support is obviously the best.

A stellar clip if you love Lauren's boobs (and let's be real - you'd have to be insane not to!), but what I loved even more was simply how fun and pretty Lauren was throughout the clip!  She makes so many hilarious and endearing expressions as she's trying on her bras, and her dancing along in the dressing room to the radio was absolutely adorable!  Lauren is simply a chubby little cutie pie in a class of her own!

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘

Link to review
walts86

Apart from the amazingly huge bras that Lauren is trying on the best things about this videos are her eyes in the opening shot, beautiful brown eyes, and her butt in the video, it's a sight to see! Great vid, does what it says perfectly.

Link to review
curvluver

As always this video is not to be missed.  If you love seeing beautiful jiggly boobs, bare topped (still in a bra though), underboob, cleavage, side boob (basically all the b00bs you NEED to see) then this video is for you.  You also get a great backside view (and some lovely rolls btw), and the show she puts on in the change room is in a word... PERFECTION!  If you're sitting on the fence wondering whether you should buy this vid.... I can tell you right now you not only should, but do it RIGHT NOW!

Link to review
luke8694

Lauren Lush's tits are on the loose! This is one video you don't want to miss out on especially with how public she's gone here! True to the description, Lauren's bra try-ons and playful expressions make you feel like you're right in the dressing room with her while she puts on quite the show. She bounces, jiggles, and sways those massive knockers to hypnotize the viewers, all while keeping her sweet and silly personality! Not only do we see these fittings but we also get a great view of her flabby body from back rolls to portly profile and chunky ass! Can't wait for this pudgy princess's next trip to the dressing room!

Link to review

It seems like Lauren has been eating well lately and it definitely shows that her fat just split out between those gorgeous boobies and the skirt🥵 Not to mention that the skirt is already crying as her belly and big bum are so big that it struggles to keep Lauren’s plump body🥵 omg, I just want to touch Lauren so badly as the bounce just shown how soft she is🥵

Link to review
overkill

I feel that perpetually outgrown bras might be Lauren's curse. In this cute and hot video we get a bra try on and boob playing tour which is so much fun to watch. And the bras look amazing on her, of course. We'll see how long it takes for the new bras to be outgrown

Link to review
Whatsup1234

13 plus minutes of jiggle MADNESS!!! 😍 Lauren’s boobs are absolutely massive! 😱🤤 I love the way they bounce to the rhythm of the dressing room music too! 😂  Mad respect to the sexy back and arm fat! 😍 Some juicy glimpses of that ass too! 🍑👋😈 If only the people at the store new the show that was going on in that dressing room lol

Response from the author:

You always make my day ❤️😍😘

Link to review

Guess who just put out another absolutely Lush video? You get three tries and the first two don’t count because it’s Lauren!

This was just so cute and so much fun, watching Lauren just feeling herself in the fitting room and jamming out to mall music is half the fun! The other half of the fun is OH MY GOSH BOOBIES 😍😍😍

There’s so much jiggling and bouncing and oodles of massive fat titties gettin squished as Lauren tries on bras of varying style and size~ We experiment with sizing up the band, and watch those squishy grabbable backrolls get smushed in the process, before delving into combinations of band and cup sizes 🥰 

Oh, did you wanna know Lauren’s cup size? Buy the video and find out, I’m not tellin’ 😜 It’ll be worth it I promise, there’s enough cleavage to get lost in for a long time and some reeeeeally lovely booty flashes~

Also, can we talk about HOW CUTE this outfit is? That green skirt with the nylons and the grey sweater? I’m gonna DIE! Such a good colour and, not to mention, you get VBO and a very very nice silhouette of that huge chunky booty 🥰

Go on! Buy it already! It’s a lil private show with LaurenLush in a dressing room, what’s not to love? 😘

You are SOOOOOOO INCREDIBLE! 
😍😍😍

Link to review
redjoker1997

Fucking loved it,  all the jiggles and rolls are magnificent 

Thank you!!! 😍😍😍

I will be sending out a sweet treat tonight! 

Link to review

Such a magnificent video, with all the jiggling and wobbling going on it's clear to see that Lauren's been gaining pretty significantly. Plenty of stunning moments where Lauren flaunts her growing figure, and outgrowing wardrobe...

😍😍😍😍 thank you!! 
can’t wait to send you your sweet treat tonight!😘

Link to review