4 Screenshots

About This File

I stole my best friends Birthday cupcake, opps! The minute I bought it at the store I couldn't stop thinking about how good it looked and how much I wanted it. I have ZERO self control when it comes to food but mostly sweets. The car ride home I stared at it on my passenger seat, sitting there so pretty and yummy looking. I almost crashed I couldn't stop staring. 

Like I knew I would, I gave in and ate it and guess what!? I am not sorry even one bit! 🤫😈💋

Other Files from Lindsee Foxxx

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Judging Linds´ body she steals a lot of birthday food from her friends... 😉

But this time I think it was justified as Linds tells us the whole story about her friend´s own greedy deeds! 😉

Oh well... I think indulging on birthday food is always justified in case of Linds... these glorious curves aren´t maintaining themselves, right? 🙂

Plus it´s fun to see Linds being greedy every single time! 😉 

Best wishes and hugs,

Chris

Link to review
mgordon43

So hot, as always.  I should stop watching all these Lindsee videos, but I can't.  Love seeing the hottest curvage babe devouring cake -- totally worth the splurge!

Link to review