Carmita's LONG Pepsi Hiccups Attack

$14.99

(4 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

I'm not a huge soda drinker but had no choice but to drink some pepsi and wow..right away I get an attack of hiccups. I don't get hiccups too often and feel a bit overwhelmed. Listen to me talk about my longest hiccup attack in the past, how hiccups make me feel and wondering when these will stop--all the while hiccuping uncontrollably. When will they stop?! Minute by minute drags on with me still hiccuping! Should I drink some water? Should I get someone to scare me? Nah, I think you're enjoying this too much.

*This clip is chatting/hiccuping there is no belly shots

Other Files from Carmita Bonita

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

kirby663

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

as someone who loves hiccups and chubby women, I am happy to finally see someone on this site have a nice long case. Usually it's only one or two hiccups, or the model quickly drinks water to get rid of them. So thank you for making this video, and I hope you'll induce hiccups more often. With that said, I do agree with the other reviewers that a better view of your belly is needed. I liked how you talked a lot during the video too, it's cute when hiccups interrupt mid sentence.

Response from the author:

Thanks so much for your review and feedback! Belly will for sure be in my next one whenever another hiccup case is induced lol. This was my first hiccup video from a few years ago (before I knew what curvage was) & I wasn't aware belly focus is something hiccup clip viewers wanted to see.

Link to review
KleineVampir

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Yeah, it's hiccups...but man, so many things could have made this better!  Especially for $15!

Sorry :( But thanks for the feedback! I price my clips $1 per minute. I'll be sure to add some variety (angles/belly etc) instead of just hiccuping and chatting and make clips shorter=lower price point in the future. This is my first hiccup clip & hope to add more new & improved ones xox

Link to review
norge

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is not a typical video for this site, as it doesn't have a belly focus. However I'm certainly not complaining because hiccups are my other (maybe larger) turn-on and this is 14 minutes of just that. Very hot! Carmita is a bit abashed by her hiccups which just makes it even more endearing.

Hope to see more hiccups, maybe with focus on the belly next time. 

I'm so glad you liked it! Yes for sure next hiccup attack will have belly 😉

Link to review
Starwave

That was lovely. Some excellent hiccups and commentary. I would LOVE to a see ** hiccup video some day. 

Link to review