9 Screenshots

About This File

FATTY TRIES ZUMBA! Lana2002 hasn’t worked out since June 2020! She decides to see how much her body can move now she’s gained 80 pounds since then! She chooses a beginners Zumba workout on YouTube and tries following it. She struggles even though it’s simple moves and quickly becomes sweaty and out of breath. At the end she shows off her sweaty face and rolls! I don’t think she’ll be working out again any time soon😰🥵

included in the video:

-dancing

-jiggling

-sweating

-ironically drinking McDonald’s drink while exercising 

-heavy breathing

-struggling 

-close up of sweaty rolls

Other Files from Lana2002

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Guest Meltymolten

3 of 5 members found this review helpful 3 / 5 members

a bit dull tbh but shes getting big at least. 

Response from the author:

Sorry you found it dull 🫤 but this is quite an old video from when I first started out I think my newer ones are much better & my personality comes out more :)

Link to review
overkill

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Is Lana a little bit out of shape? It's amazing to see her hips an thighs in motion in this video. Her outfit is also looks super cute on her! We get a lot of out of breath moments and sweating too. An absolutely amazing workout video! Time to replenish the calorie reserves afterwards, hopefully

Link to review