3 Screenshots

About This File

My belly is so big!!! Don't you just love how floppy and soft it is! I bet you are dying to touch it. You are so lucky that I enjoy showing off my fat to you. I like to show Up close of my belly button too! Imagine licking, fingering, and more!!!

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Roxi's Obedient Pig

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video is mind-blowingly hot! Anyone who loves big bellies will love this one soooo much! Roxi looks gorgeous as always sporting a middriff revealing top and cute panties, all showing off her enormous belly! She sits and shows how her muffin top spills into her lap, stands up and lifts her overhanging belly from the side to show how much low it goes, and even walks straight to the camera to show how deep her bellybutton is! Shaking, grabbing, and smooshing her big belly, Roxi really is the sexiest BBW ever! What's even better is her dialogue throughout the video, teasing you by saying what she'd do if you were in front of her, taunting you with how much you want to kiss and grab and fondle her sexy belly! Really, a fun and amazing video and worth triple what Roxi's charging! ❤️🖤

Link to review