3 Screenshots

About This File

I have a big plate of extra cheesy, greasy, bacon mac n cheese and I can't wait to share this sensual stuffing with you.

Today I am giving my first go at ASMR, attempting to give you not only a sexy feedism experience - but a sensual one too.

I talk quietly and romantically to you as I devour bite after bite - telling you how much I enjoy being a fatty and how much I enjoy having you as my feeder. I give you lot's of belly play, moans and fat chat to keep you extra stimulated throughout this experience.

After finishing my massive plate, I shift angles to give you a better shot of my big growing belly and continue to tell you just how much fun this weight gain has been for me. . .

If you love stuffing, fat chat, mouth noises and belly play - this is a clip for you!

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jj22

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

(Trying to limit myself to reviews of no more than two hundred words.)

Another absolutely killer video from the ravishing @RosieMarieFeedee

There's an ASMR (Autonomous Meridian Sensory Response) theme here, as Rosie leans in close to her microphone while eating a big plate of mac 'n' cheese.  It's like she's whispering in your ear.  (Listen with headphones for maximum effect!)  Her sweet voice is soothing, gentle, and oh so very sexy, while her conversation itself is (as always) perfect.  I was left tingling all over (which I guess is the aim of ASMR!).

Even if you're not into this niche, I still heartily recommend this because Rosie looks utterly stunning (as she always does).  Her skin looks so smooth and flawless.  Her outfit shows everything off - check out that tiny strip of fabric stretched across her gorgeous hip.  Because of the way she's sitting, there's also some astonishing views of her growing double-chin and her curvaceous arms.  

After she's finished eating, Rosie shows how much pleasure she gets from her scorching-hot body and her beautiful growth.  WARNING: be careful, your computer screen may well spontaneously ignite during this bit!  TURBO-CHARGED SEDUCTION!!

Watch this video and you'll automatically become a fan of Rosie!  SENSATIONAL!

(196 words!)

Link to review
overkill

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is a super sensual video from gorgeous Rosie. The eating is hot, the belly play amazing and the chatting soo seductive! While she eats we also have a great view of her cute fat arms, which I adore. It's a great video!

Link to review
Phat94

As someone who regularly listens to more standard ASMR, I didn't have high hopes for this, but I was very pleasantly surprised. I can't recommend this enough.

The microphone is very high quality, and Rosie is excellent at mouth sounds, both from the delightful sound of her stuffing her face, and her soothing speaking. Very relaxing, yet so full of energy!

Of course, the video is also very exciting. There is some truly wonderful and passionate feedee dialogue, thanking the listener for helping her to get so very plump, and so much more... you owe it to yourself to give it a watch!

Link to review