2 Screenshots

About This File

First Scene: Everything is done to camera as a vlog for a yt channel, with a cheerful deposition. You’re dressed as slim as possible while sucking it in.
“Hey everyone, it’s your favorite fit-girl Luna! I’m so excited to be coming at you from university! Can you believe it? Your girl is a college student! This is going to be so much fun. I met my roommate and she and I are going to be besties. I have a tough class schedule, but I’m sure I’ll get all A’s and make the cheer squad, just like I did in highschool.” You show off your figure, “but the most important thing is that I don’t gain that Freshman 15! I saw the dining hall today and it was so tempting! It’s an all-you-can-eat buffet that’s open 24/7. So I’ll need to make sure I stay disciplined. In fact, I think I’ll go to the gym.” You bite your lip, “well, maybe I can stop by the cafeteria real fast and have one cheat meal. Bye for now!”

Second Scene: You’re clearly bigger. You’re less cheerful and from here on, you hiccup.
“Hey everyone, it’s your favorite curvy-girl Luna! I just *hic* got yelled at by another professor. I was *hic* at the dining hall, having my second breakfast when I realized I was late for class. This seems to be happening, but the food in the cafeteria is so good that I can’t help myself. I just keep getting plate after plate and I think it’s starting to show.” You display your body, “but I’m sure it’s all in my head. I’m gonna go to the gym, cheer leading tryouts are coming up, but actually, you shouldn’t work out on a full belly and I just finished my third dinner and my belly is stuffed. I’ll take a nap before my midnight snack. I’ll get to the gym tomorrow. Bye for now!”

Third Scene: the uniform now is very tight with buttons straining. You hiccup as you waddle on the camera.
“Hey everyone, it’s your favorite thicc-girl Luna. Did you know that *hic* you can eat seven pounds of waffles before your belly starts to feel really bloated?” You unbutton your shirt, letting your belly spill out, “ah, so much better. Can you *urp* believe I shrunk everything in the wash? So I didn’t make the cheerleading team. I didn’t get cut, but the night of the tryouts, the cafeteria installed a new icecream machine. I just had to *urp* eat bowls of all 37 flavors. By the time I finished those, try outs were over. Oh well. But I have to get going. I was going to go to the gym, but it’s pizza night at the cafeteria. I’m going to eat until they have to roll me out! Bye for now!”

Fourth Scene: You’re in far outgrown uniform, barely fitting, belly exposed.
“Hey, it’s your favorite fat pig girl, Luna! I am so upset. I have officially out grown all of my clothes. I am so embarrassed. I said I didn’t want to gain the Freshman 15, so instead I gained the Freshman 50! I just can’t help myself. Even today, I missed all of my classes and ate all day. Literally all day. My belly was so stuffed, but I kept shoveling it in. I’m just so greedy, and the food is so good. I should go to the gym, but one professor wants to meet me. Apparently I’ve been ‘missing too much class’ and she’s
concerned about ‘how much weigh I’ve gained’ or something?” you say mockingly, “Like she should talk. She’s so plump, and tender looking.. well, I should probably just eat her.” You bite your lips. “I mean, well, um, bye for now!”

Fifth Scene: You now have a much bigger belly.
“Hey it's your favorite blimp-girl Luna! so it’s been crazy around here that I obviously could not go to the gym. Ever since my professor disappeared things have been just insane. But! It turns out there’s a crazy rule where since she disappeared, I get an automatic 4.0 grade. Something about it being *hic* traumatic.
Or something.” You then say to yourself, “it was traumatic to my waste-line, that’s for sure.” You then remember you’re recording, “ahem, I mean, anyways. But I also learned from the Dean that if my roommate were to go missing I would get an automatic 4.0 for the year. Which is great cause if all of my teachers had to go missing I would explode...” you bite your lip, “from sadness, I mean. But I think I’m going to see how my roommate’s doing? I know I’ve put on… well over a hundred pounds, but my roommate has been hitting the parties hard. Poor thing has plumped up nicely I need to find her. Bye for now!”

Sixth Scene: You’re as round as you can be.
“Hey, it’s your favorite beached whale, Luna! Well things have certainly gotten out of hand but it looks like I will be getting a 4.0 in every class. Can you believe that my roommate just disappeared. Crazy *hic* right?” Smirk to the camera. “But I’m sure she’ll turn up eventually, she really was the best, just so satisfying and *hic* filling to be around.” You pound your chest and let out a belch, “although she’s giving me a bit of indigestion… I mean consternation. Cause I’m worried about her.” You smile as if your lie worked, “but now that I’m getting an A in all my classes, I can get back to what I want to do. That’s right, I’m heading over to the cafeteria and stuffing my face. I learned I don’t want to be skinny, I love this feeling. And if anyone has a problem with that, well, I know how to take care of them. Besides, I need to stretch this gut out. I’m going home for break soon and I was talking to my old cheerleading squad. Turns out a lot of them gained some weight too. And I just want to have all of them for dinner. Mmm one seven course meal. God, I’m going to get so fat from that. Well, I’m gonna roll myself to the cafeteria. Bye for now!”

During scenes 1-4 my uniform gets progressively smaller. In scenes 5 and 6 my belly is modified with special effects to be as large as if there were a human being inside it. You can't miss this one!

Edited by Luna Hellborn

Other Files from Luna Hellborn

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

I absolutely love vore! I just love how sexy your voice is and how you were so into it! I really enjoyed watching this and I hope you make more vore videos in the future!❤️

Link to review
harlock54

That's an amazing clip and I say that even if I don't really like belly transformations.

I prefer a natural belly inflation but in the last part of the clip when you're sit down on your bed that is a little realistic and it's funny.

So, for the rest of the clips I really love your talent of actress, you're totally in your character and it's a very good job.

Thank Luna for this "vore time" and congrat for this work, I think That was be very difficult to make that correctly. 😉

Response from the author:

Thank you ❤️ yeah, it would have been impossible for me to achieve! fortunately a good friend of mine is very good with editing programs and she helped me!

Link to review