11 Screenshots

About This File

POV: 

I'm your girlfriend who is training to lay in bed all day and just be fed meal after meal, you show up late and she wants to see that food she knows your hiding. Finally you give it up and its her favorite TACOS!!!!... She starts eating and shoving it all in without taking a breath and it starts making her soo horny. eventually she starts undressing and wanting you to be teased while she rubs her entire body in baby oil and play with her big fat belly. She twerks for you and claps her ass cheeks. 

I guess you brought her the right meal because your getting lucky tonight !!!

----- 

There is sexual and dirty fat fantasy talk within this ! :) lots of jiggles and belly play and belly button play and ass play even a couple spanks! moaning and gorging the food in BURPING WITH SODA 

Other Files from Kaybearcutie95

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Luficer

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I really liked the energy in this video; it's energy is comperable to POV: Kayla excites you with fat talk though there is more show and less tell here than that one. 

I do wish that the camera has been angled lower a little more as Kayla is in the bottom of most shots, but that's me being nitpicky more than it detracting from anything. 

Overall its def one of my favs to date, but GOT SO FAT! My shirt and bra are way to tight! is still my fav. Remake soon perhaps 👉👈

Response from the author:

I can def do a remake for you :) 

Link to review

I’ve loved watching Kayla grow! She’s amazing to watch as she’s stuffs herself with tacos then crawls around the bed in a her sexy undies. My favorite part is when she grabs the oil and lathers her curves with it! Her twerking and ass clapping that follows is divine! Keep up the excellent content, Kayla!

Link to review
Ktmguy505

She can really stuff those tacos into her belly, even complaining about how full she’s getting. Her huge, fat body looks really great all oiled up. Can’t wait for more role-play content from her. Hoping for some “look how fat you’re making me, you are feeding me way too much, but I can’t say no” type of stuff!

Link to review
BBWLover100j

Truly amazing growing gorgeous goddess you are😍😍😍😍🔥🔥🔥🔥💯💯💯💯💯💯🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

Link to review
wild92840

This video so hot and sexy goddamn but the tight bikini one is hot if I can get that free that would be awesome

Link to review