Whole Chicken | Comparison Stuffing

$8.99

(4 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Stuffing Remake • Comparison Shots • Messy Stuffing • Bare Hands Eating • Gravy Chug • Farting • Burping • Chugging • Belly Play • Fat Chat ~ 25 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Leading up to my 1 year gaining anniversary in March I will be remaking some of my favorite stuffings with comparisons!

For this one I decided to remake the Whole Chicken Messy Stuffing This time, adding an extra rack of ribs 😈

Sadly the bra I wore in the original stuffing wouldn't even fit over a single arm but I am wearing the original panties which was VERY constricting 🥵

In this video I once again dive into a meat filled feast with only my bare hands...scooping up mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, ribs & chicken and cramming it into my drooling mouth 🤤

Eating like this always makes me feel like a spoiled medieval princess, just endlessly stuffing my gut with meat while my servants cater to my every desire 😏

As a bonus at the end of the video there is a comparison showcasing parts of the original video compared to parts of this one! 

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest chickenDinner

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Mochi has gotten so greedy, in case anyone wasn't already aware 😍

A whole chicken, rack of ribs, sides and desert? What a pig 🐷🥰💝

Link to review
PhillyDanTheG

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

you never fail to impress me, i was AMAZED by how completely stuffed you were by the end of this. quality content, i definitely recommend if you’re all about messy stuffings and absolutely pigging out 

we can only wait to see how much bigger you’ll be next year...

Link to review
Neverspent2007

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I’m just remembering your older pictures and videos and how small you were; you have gotten absolutely massive and to see you pack away so much food, even when you’re clearly stuffed, is a beautiful thing to see.

You are amazing Mochii and you are only going to get bigger.

Link to review