5 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Vore. Giantess. Weight denial. ~7 minutes

*I get requests for vore all the time so I figured I'd give it a go. This is my first attempt, so be gentle! :)*

You are Casey's tiny roommate. Casey is huge, a beautiful Giantess. You come home to find Casey super bloated wearing clothing that very clearly does not fit. When she sees you down there, she explains that she finally took care of your pesky little girlfriend while licking her lips. Casey explains that your girlfriend should be HONORED to assimilate with someone so beautiful. Casey does not understand why you are still denying  her and her perfect body. She is totally deluded about having abs. She only eats people who are in good physical shape since she does not want to wreck her perfect figure. Casey burps a bit, "mmmm it even smells like her." Casey gloats that she never has to work out and still stays below 100 pounds. She can eat as many people as she wants and it does not affect her weight at all. Casey can't wait to date you now. She hope you are not like her ex's *rubs gut*... Casey does not like that you are playing hard to get. If you're not going to be with her, then you're not going to be with ANYONE. Casey picks you up and puts you in her mouth.

Find my other vore video by clicking here: My Eager Snack

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Mad51

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

If your into vore, this is a must have. Holy crap Casey knocked this one out of the park. 

Response from the author:

Thank you for helping me with this love ❤️ SO happy you enjoyed it!

Link to review
ZAIZEK

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Casey does every part of feedism so good! I didn't thought I could enjoy this kink but because Casey is the hottest feedee on the planet I had to give this a go and wow this is so sexy!! im speechless ❤️ whether you are into vore or not this is a must see!! recomend this aloooot!

Thank you so much love! I am so happy you loved this clip even tho it's not typically your niche ❤️  you're the best!

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!😍 This is what I’ve been waiting for so long! I’ve written vore stories for Casey in the past, and now my dream has finally come true!❤️ Casey gets to swallow whole tiny people to satisfy her growing hunger! I’m am in awe of her gigantic belly as she gulped down my girlfriend. She rubs and caresses her squirming belly as she burps and moans from all the movement going on inside her. And the best moment of all is when she picks me up and opens her mouth to swallow me whole. Her giant gaping maw is what drives me nuts!❤️😍❤️ If you love Casey and also love vore, this is the right video for you! I love this so much! Thank you Casey for making my dream a reality!❤️

SO happy that I was finally able to bring this to life for you!! ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Casey has a way about her....she can make certain things sexy and appealing that one may not always consider such. I've never been much into vore but I knew I had to see Casey's version and man am I glad I did! This girl is so talented and lovely! Just seeing her big blob belly and pretty fat cheeks sitting there huge in front of you should be enough to get you to buy this! Her voice, as sensual and soothing as ever, described what she did to your skinny girlfriend and now....you better say yes to her offer of being your giant girl friend...or there will be consequences....let's just say either way, Giantess Casey is going to be getting even fatter REAL soon! Thanks for doing this clip, Casey! I mean it when I say how talented you are! Keep up experimenting with new ideas and clips! Love this! 🥰

Thank you so so so much for supporting and believing in everything I try on here. So happy you enjoyed it ❤️ 

Link to review
jackal27

So first I’m just going to say real quick that I’m usually not into the vore kink. That said, I thought this clip was very hot. We get a great POV of Casey sitting over us with her full, bloated belly, role playing, telling us why she had to devour our ex-girlfriend so that the relationship with Casey could flourish. Under those circumstances, I’m 100% on board with Casey’s vore if it means I get to be with her. She’s under the delusion she is fit, athletic shape after swallowing the ex-girlfriend and her previous boyfriends, all while she rubs and slubs her round, sexy gut. I guess you could say I was pleasantly surprised how much I enjoyed this clip, and I think you will too, especially if you enjoy the vore fetish. 🔥😉👍

Thank you so much for giving this clip a try even tho it's not your preferred niche and for reviewing it. I'm so happy and thankful that you loved it ❤️ 

Link to review
Cs477608

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The Vore goddess that Casey is on full display here. Seeing her round glutinous gut be filled with anything, or anyone in this case is beyond a fantasy brought to life. The slaps she makes to her eager, hungry gut are ones a willing Vore participant would love to partake in. Right before he is greedily gobbled up by the voracious goddess herself

Link to review
Nervous Fish

I love the weight denial and every thing in this video. I love many kinks especially anything belly related and vore is one of them. I would want to be inside Casey just not in eaten whole way 😍 Casey can do anything and just make it so damn enjoyable to watch just this video 

Awww YAY I am so so so glad you enjoyed this!! Thank you so much ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Ljj

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be eaten but the fattest hog on the planet? You’re in luck. Casey gives you the best experience of what it would be like to be swallowed and inside her huge gut. 10/10

Thank you love ❤️❤️❤️ 

Link to review
jacksprat

Again Casey is flexing her creative chops. This time with a vore allegory. Casey has always has a knack for being able to satisfy her admirers. She loves to have our attention and to hear us confess to our desire for her.
As you all know, within every category of fetish there are subcategories that cater to ever more specific delights. Casey is aware that many of her fans are more into vore than she is. But Casey doesn't ignore them. She is very well equipped with a proportionally huge extending belly to satisfy their fancy. Of course "vore" fantasies exists outside FA and BBW lust but certainly has an obvious place within the love of big fat sexy girls. Casey is a perfect fit. 
But what makes any fantasy (or any type of fiction) really resonate is the attachment to truth. There's plenty of truth that Casey flirts with in this clip. Of course there is the obvious claim that Casey doesn't need to work-out to maintain her perfect body. Truth factor there is 100%. There is also her assumption that all your exes are tiny compared to her majestic size. And that goes for you too. Casey may be a petite little girlie-girl sweetheart, but she has ballooned to a massive hefty woman. She stands at a mere 5 foot but she is much bigger than most people who ever lived... and growing at an astonishing rate. So all this giantess stuff rings true.
But the whole vore thing? Cannibalism? F'real Dawg? What could possibly be truthful about that? Well I'll tell ya. Casey is a greedy and voracious eater with a jaw-dropping capacity to eat vast amounts. She has developed this shocking appetite in order to pack on as much sexy fat as fast as humanly possible. We all fantasize about dating her and feeding her while we go without food. We all know it would be a shameful waste for us to eat any food in front of Casey that she could be eating instead. Everything rightfully belongs in Casey's belly even if that means we must go without. We can deal with the hunger pains. We would rather starve than allow Casey to lose one hard earned ounce. Imagine the deserted isle scenario where food must be rationed. The only reasonable solution is that Casey eats everything right away and you get nothing. Actually you get busy finding food and fish for her to keep all her heavenly fat. Basically, we would eat our own bodies and waste away to keep Casey not merely alive, but fat and preferably getting fatter. We would each sacrifice our lives for Casey to gain. As she acknowledges in this short poignant and cum-worthy clip: It is an honor to be wholly assimilated as a contribution to Casey's perfect body, her Angelic fatness. 

Hehehe I am so glad you loved it! More Giantess Casey coming soon ❤️ Thank you always!

Link to review