🚨🚨SALE🚨🚨 FAT SSBBW EXERCISE VIDEO

$3.89

(2 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

I TRY TO FOLLOW AN EXERCISE VIDEO I FOUND ON YOUTUBE, BUT I ONLY MANAGED A FEW MINUTES, SO I LOOKED FOR ANOTHER FOR OBESE PEOPLE AND I JUST COULDN'T HANDLE SHAKING MY BODY AROUND ANY LONGER I HAD TO SIT DOWN AND STOP THE VIDEO HAHA 

Other Files from SSBBWLadyBrads

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

STCChristopher

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I just purchased the video tonight on January 31, 2023. One thing that stands out immediately is the sound of the floor squeaking in this video from @SSBBWLadyBrads weight. This video becomes an ASMR video by the sound of Lady Brads breathing as it goes on. The sound of the breathing is almost like a steam powered train engine trying to go up a mountain.  I like the blue color that LadyBrads is wearing in outfit in this video. There is no talking from Lady Brads but you can hear the TV in the background. This is a nice visual video and nice workout video. If you want to see all sorts of different body poses and jiggling then you might enjoy this video for those aspects. I think next time this was done need a moving camera to see the workout moving and also more talking. It's a nice video

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍❤️

Link to review