BEDTIME STUFFING (full body reveal + Q&A)

$6.99

(7 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Watch Kitty stuff herself silly before bedtime. This video contains lots of sensual belly & thigh rubs. Watch her belly expand before your eyes as she drinks the whole entire blender full of shake..that consists of heavy cream, weight gain shake, strawberries & bananas. She takes a lil breather before getting into commonly asked questions everyone's been asking or wanting to know 😁💕. You'll get to see her full body & have a good idea of just how big she is now and also a glimpse of what she endures every night on her weight gain journey. 

Edited by HungrylilKitty

Other Files from HungrylilKitty

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

curvluver

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great video as HungrylilKitty does a quick Q&A on her weight gain.  Drinks a weight gain shake.  All this while wearing a very revealing outfit that leaves nothing to the imagination.  Definitely able to see some stretch marks (or as I call them tiger stripes), and she just looks so beautiful.  I definitely recommend this video, and am definitely going to continue to watch her videos!

Link to review
NeilS

“Watch her expand before our eyes and need a breather” is a good description of this video but still doesn’t do it justice :) need to buy to fully appreciate all the effort (and breathlessness!) that HLK is putting into the gain game! To 2022 and beyond haha 

Response from the author:

haha thank you so much! many people don't know that this video almost sent me to the hospital..I drank that drink way too fast..after I was done filming my stomach hurt so bad, the room was spinning and everything lol..I didn't move and just passed out lol ..but I was in agony! 😅

Link to review
mj3200

What can I say? A great video from a lovely gal. Plenty of details about her gain and plans for the future. Definitely check it out. 

Link to review
fontenoy

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

HungrylilKitty has become one hell of a knockout big beautiful woman! This video is proof that she is determined to become a real hott fatty and I HIGHLY recommend checking out this amazing vid. Thank you so much Kitty for sharing your amazing journey with us. You make those extra pounds look so damn awesome and I look forward to seeing you meet (and maybe exceed ;)) that 300 lb goal. Keep up the great work, beautiful!

Link to review
pj44

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Great video!  I'm so excited to see real changes have been happening to your body in the past few weeks.  Your face is filling out beautifully, I love your high chubby cheeks and your soft sexy double chin, very feminine looking!  I also notice that your belly's shape is changing, it's wider than before, your navel is getting deeper, and there's a fat roll forming across the top of your gut over your ribs, which I can see clearly when you lean forward a bit!  It was so good to see your feeder give you your nightly shake, and that he's varying the flavors so you keep drinking them throughout the day, every day!  You are making amazing progress this year, and if you keep going at this rate, you'll definitely hit your goal of 300 by the end of the year! 

Awww sweetie, thank you so much for the awesome review..I was excited to show off my new body and I'm glad you can see all my changes 🥰 cheers to 300! 😁🎉🎊

Link to review
Jackjohnson795

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I'm sure I speak for many, we've been waiting a while for a new Hungrylilkitty stuffing video so I just had to purchase it to show my support. Firstly Dana looks absoultey breathtaking in this video. (Her Forum has a few teaser images showing what she is wearing in the video) She is so beautiful. You can really see how hard she has been working to gain the weight that she has so far (I won't say her weight that she mentions in this video...you will have to buy the video to find out) but trust me in the lingerie she is wearing she leaves little to the imagination😍. You see more of her in this video than ever before. Her stunning face and delightful body is on display for all to see, you truly won't be disapointed.

Dana has real potential to be the best content creator on curvage. In my opinion she is by far the sexiest girl on the site, even above Goddess Shar (bold statement I know) since she is considered the gold standard of gainers. Dana clearly has incredible determination and will power. She has gained so much in such a short period of time and that is testiment to how hard she has worked. This video really has me excited for the future and is such a tease...

She rapidly devours a weight gain shake and goes onto answer some commonly asked questions, so if you are curious to find out more about Dana whilst seeing her at her most revealing this is definatly the video for you.

I personally love when a stunning women pushes herself to the absolute maximum in a stuffing video. I know that Dana can do this, in so many of her videos she forces herself to eat/drink until she can't do anymore. She has a couple of good burps to in this video whilst chugging her shake, just know Dana we love your stuffed burps they emphasize how full you are and that is such a turn on for me personally.

For the future i would love to see the next stuffing video as an extra long gluttony filled mega stuffing. A video where you truly eat more than you have ever eaten before. Drinking a weight gain shake every night just shows the lengths you are willing to go through to achieve your goals. I have so much faith and believe in you, you are so inspiring. The old saying goes true 'no pain no gain' and for me personally seeing a sexy women push herself to the maximum knows no bounds.

I'd love to see the next stuffing video be a video where Dana eats until she can't eat no more. At the end I want to see Dana lay back rubbing her belly unable to move so stuffed that it hurts. With 4-5 minutes of gentle moans and belly rubs whilst trying to get some relief. I know you can do it Dana ❤️

Wow Jack, I can't thank you enough for such a great review! you really took the time to write that and tell me how you feel, I read the whole thing with a smile on my face 😁💕 thank you so much 

Link to review