I Made You an FA | POV Role-play Date

$7

(38 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

I wasn't sure if I should hit you up... y'know, because I've gotten so fat? But I guess watching me grow has made you realize you like fat girls, and fat girls only.
1200392654_ScreenShot2021-02-19at7_39_24AM.thumb.png.6de3f902a9b3834b877dc89e5f515d0b.png
2110576614_ScreenShot2021-02-19at7_39_47AM.thumb.png.ecfd97061937275264bda627ebc4ee34.png
765532222_ScreenShot2021-02-19at7_42_56AM.thumb.png.09f7760f9aa7524840e54a4710c783bb.png
1089750092_ScreenShot2021-02-19at7_40_35AM.thumb.png.3bf8ecbaf318664a3d6a2a78cdd9144e.png

Lots of bouncing and teasing! Interactive role-play! My first POV!

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest ElevatorOperator

Hell, if anyone spent enough time in GGG's bedroom, they'd walk out a satisfied chubby chaser and belly lover! Additionally, this video created a new fantasy for me: the thought of feeding and fucking at the same time, only to keep feeding afterwards juuuuust to make sure any lost calories are fully accounted for. 

I mean, for anyone with doubts looking for reassurance in their purchase, a plump, wobbling fat girl is teasing you with sweetness while straddling you, pinning you beneath her swelling weight, bouncing and playing with her luscious body all the while. Trust me, there's nothing to be lost here but c*m.

Link to review
CivilizedPuppy

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video shows why GGG is one of the best feederism content makers ever to hit the scene. I've been online watching this kind of stuff for 10+ years, and GGG always amazes me, and her stuff keeps getting better and better. I'm a real sucker for squashing/smothering and the dirty talk in this video was great. I would love another video that leans into that harder! 

Response from the author:

Thank you, sweet thing. Don’t you worry, things are only going up from here. Not only did I buy a new directional mic, but I got a GoPro Max. Shits about to get wild.

Link to review
the_T

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I especially liked the part with the bouncing and jiggling

in other words, the whole thing? 😉

Link to review
Guest st.makiavelli

Hands down once again proving why shes the best of the best on curvage my gawwddddd.

😅 thank you

Link to review
Guest Unkindled

I just wish I could have something like this IRL. You’re body is impossibly beautiful and it just keeps getting evermore so!

Link to review
Guest Chris345392

She gets sexier with every new video!!!

Link to review
godstone45

Um, wow. Just...I'm speechless. This clip is so hot. The roleplay aspect really gets me into it and I like how natural GGG's responses seem, not some of the forced acting you see in a lot of clips. GGG is doing an amazing job producing clips, each one is better than the last, I look forward to seeing where her gain takes her.

Link to review
darkwarrior

First things first:  I love your "interactive" roleplay vids.  That "say what we're all thinking" always a fun watch.

Man... that bloated wobble, the way your bra is visibly - even through the shirt - too small...

I got this in my head... if you stick your arms straight out in front, are your boobs and belly past your elbows yet?  I don't think they're there yet, nut I can't get the image out of my head.  I think that would be an enjoyable size for you.

Of course as we continue...

I cannot tell a lie, you carry the weight so well, I don't know that I have an "upper limit" with those proportions no matter how big you decide to - or accidentally - get.  I want to use your fat body as a weighted blanket, keep me warm and still through the night.

We can get food for you before, during, and after, hon.  As much as you want to make that belly even more amazing than it already is.  Problem is, if you eat after every round, we're only going to stop feeding you and fucking when we both fall asleep at the same time.

Link to review
Guest Lw444

One of the best POV videos i've ever seen i felt like I was there😍😍

Link to review
Guest bobmartin

10/10 like always. You just keep geting bouncyer and bouncyer and that jiggle kills. Every video you seem to get bigger and bigger and i do love that. This is a great video all around and you keep surprising us with youre sexy body. Keep growing and keep showing.😍

Link to review

watching good girl grow has been a delight over the last year. She has put on some seriously sexy weight.  Its amazing how her body is holding the extra pounds.  every bit of her has grown and continues to get softer and fuller. This clip is another knockout from goodgirlgrow

Link to review
freeak

Looks like GGG ate herself from 1 year ago, and now she wiggles her belly like adog wiggles its tail when she gets excited! Damn girl! Im in horny prison again!

Link to review
jackal27

Wow, GGG is really getting big and her fat is filling out so well on her. I love how big her belly is looking and that hang she is  growing into. And her sexy, swelling breasts resting on top of her bloated gut, so hot. I also love how much more of her double chin I can see in this clip. The other great part of this clip I enjoyed was the dialogue she had about her fat and getting bigger with the subtitles. Would love to see her do similar or sequel clips as she continues to get even bigger. 😍🔥👍

Link to review
Bellmin

Have so many of GGG's vids, but this one may be the best!  I love the chill vibe, tone and "one on one" feel of how you filmed this one.  This is so worth your $$...go for it!

Link to review
NicolasJ

I really like how round your face has gotten. And that double chin looks great on you. I really hope you do get 50 pounds fatter as you tease us in the video. Definitively, this clip deserves a thumb up👍🏻.

Link to review