I Made You an FA | POV Role-play Date

$7

(38 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

I wasn't sure if I should hit you up... y'know, because I've gotten so fat? But I guess watching me grow has made you realize you like fat girls, and fat girls only.
1200392654_ScreenShot2021-02-19at7_39_24AM.thumb.png.6de3f902a9b3834b877dc89e5f515d0b.png
2110576614_ScreenShot2021-02-19at7_39_47AM.thumb.png.ecfd97061937275264bda627ebc4ee34.png
765532222_ScreenShot2021-02-19at7_42_56AM.thumb.png.09f7760f9aa7524840e54a4710c783bb.png
1089750092_ScreenShot2021-02-19at7_40_35AM.thumb.png.3bf8ecbaf318664a3d6a2a78cdd9144e.png

Lots of bouncing and teasing! Interactive role-play! My first POV!

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

BellyLover87

Good girl grow,

This has got to be your most sexiest and hottest roleplay video yet. I can’t get over how the fatter and squishier you become, the more sexier you become. Your roleplay videos always turn out to be my most favorite due to fact that most of the time they turn you into a fat, sexy slut and show case your gains extremely well.

Link to review
Mr.kravjunk

So damn sexy.  I want to feel your weight on me.  Touch your fat soft belly.  Have it dragged across my face . So I can bite it and slap it around. 

Link to review
asiamiles2218

The video is absolutely awesome! One of the best POV videos I’ve seen so far. That double chin is just amazing. And all that bouncing brings the clip all the way up to a different level. DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!

Link to review
Guest wanna-feed-you

Everything about this video was sooooo hot wow !!! Please do more pov videos like this with that big fat gut hanging between your massive thighs ! Loved the way you talked and played and shaked your blubbery butter ball of a gut holy fck 

Link to review
HaveANiceDay

If I wasn’t already a FA before watching this video, I definitely would be now because holy fuck... GGG is big, bulging, and bouncy. I love the POV giving us an up close and personal look at GGG’s huge belly and I hope to see that belly get even bigger 😍

Link to review
Nervous Fish

Bigger is better I really wish you were 50 pounds heavier I really enjoyed the hell out of this and final 5 seconds just made me wish I could actually have it happen with you this is worth of every damn cent instant purchase 😍

Link to review
Nisser165

Your latest clip is so hot, using POV gives a sense of being there ( every followers dream!). Every part of you is getting rounder and rounder! Thanks for sharing all of those dangerous curves!

Link to review

Once again, GGG gives you the GFE.  🤔 Well, the FAT GFE.  She makes the perfect girlfriend and future wife who is eager to become fatter.

She knows how she looks and how others see her.  It turns her on even more to be seen as "the fat girl."

Yes, you will be walking into that restaurant with a piggy and everyone will know that you have a thing for fatties.  Will you take her to a place where you might see people you know or will you drive her across town hoping no one sees you out with such a plumper?🐷

Link to review
jajakeke

oh wow, this video is as short as it is great, people say that good fragrances come in small bottles ;) although I still prefer long videos of absolute gluttony, I also like the role-playing ones that you do 🤗

Response from the author:

You’re sweet! Glad you liked it, my love 😍 means a lot that you liked it without me stuffing my face 😘

Link to review