4 Screenshots

About This File

**One of my 'masked' videos, before I decided to share my face.**

For those of you that want to hear about my lifelong fat journey, including favorite positions, embarrassing fat stories and some of my better fat experiences, while watching my shove my face with pizza and downing Pepsi, this would be for you.. Can you believe how big and swollen my belly was after all that heavy food and carbonation? It's basically like having a big lunch date with me! 🤤

It's also a whole 31 minutes for only $7.99. My best deal yet!

This video is dedicated to @overkill yet again. It was his suggestion! 😘

Let me know if you have something specific you'd like to see from me or just drop me a message in my DM's. I would also really appreciate it if you could take a quick second to rate my video after enjoying it! 😘

xo Mistress Madilyn

Edited by Madilyn Mars

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Mybigfataddiction

2 of 5 members found this review helpful 2 / 5 members

Watch Madilyn devour a pizza and talk about her fat journey. She explains how getting fat as changed her every day life and how much she loves it. She is confident, sweet, and sexy in this beautiful masterpiece. 

Response from the author:

Thank youuuuu! 😘

Link to review
jj22

1 of 4 members found this review helpful 1 / 4 members

I loved this thirty-minute lunch date with the amazing @Madilyn!

While eating a pizza, the ever-beautiful Madilyn really digs into her life, and we get to hear lots of stories about being a larger person.  I really appreciate it when models let us into their lives in this way.  

A thirty-minute video needs to have a great personality at its centre in order for it to work - and Madilyn has got this covered.  She's warm, welcoming, charming, candid, witty, thoughtful, eloquent, and seems an all-round good egg (as we say in the U.K.).

She's also, of course, blessed with a frikking awe-inspiring body and a ultra-pretty face!

I loved the different anecdotes she tells us, but my favourite bit was at 19:50, when Madilyn stands up and shows off her beautiful physique.  What she says during this bit is so CUTE!

Another excellent video from this fantastic model!  I loved spending half an hour in her company!

5/5.

Nerd time: what Madilyn says about prehistoric goddesses made me think of a trip I made to some neolithic temples on the Mediterranean island of Malta.  I found an image online of a statue I remember very specifically in the museum.  Here it is:

MA0048_Figur_Tarxien.thumb.jpg.5a917e691541396dfb692063737fe4b7.jpg

Response from the author:

Yeees! I love the goddess statue! Love that you call it a "date" video too! That's cute!

Again, you never cease to amaze me with your kindness! 😘

THANK YOU! 

Link to review
overkill

1 of 4 members found this review helpful 1 / 4 members

This is such a cute and fun weight gain journey video. I can't believe how enormous Madilyn looks. Her amazing fat body seems to spill out everywhere. The stories are engaging, fun and steamy. What's better than listening to the memoirs of a forever fat girl while she stuffs her face with pizza?

Thanks so much for the dedication!

Link to review