6 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Fat shame/teasing. Stuffing. Burps. Before & after photos. Belly play.  Self realization. ~11 minutes

Is that a pig or is that Casey? Who even knows anymore. Watch Casey devour treats and chug soda shamelessly while listening to an erotic voiceover by her formerly skinny self, teasing her for what a mindless hog she's grown into.... "Casey, just look at yourself. What have you done? You went from being fit, hot athlete to a pig who does nothing but gorge on sweets and sugary sodas all day long..." Casey is greedier than ever. Forever double fisting donut holes, chugging soda and belching shamelessly. Her gut is exploding between her thighs. Her former self teases her for over 10 minutes while she continues to fill that body bigger than ever without a care in the world. Listen to Casey moan, burp, and giggle as she fills her belly for you. Casey is teased as she struggles to pull her leggings up over her massive, swollen gut. For our own entertainment, Casey tries to stand up after all that food..  Casey wiggles, jiggles, and dancing her way out of the clip for you in true Casey fashion. A must see for anyone who's into teasing, playful fat shame (mild/moderate), and stuffing! Several amazing burps as well 🐷

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Well notch business woman next to Casey's name because she knows how to keep her customers cumming! The difference between her and some is that she's not faking her greed OR fake gaining in fat! She's not in it for the money, but she definitely knows her audience! This clip is pure GOLD! First off, the smooth soothing sexy voice of "thin" Casey narrates the fat current gluttonous Casey as she stuffs her face with some of her favorites as well as chuggs soda! 2 BOTTLES! Burps, moans, slow-mo and SOOOO MUCH back fat adorn her blubbery body as she expands outward and upward in all directions! She can't stop her insatiable ways and "skinny Casey" lets her know about it in such a cute/shaming way! Casey's face has swelled completely recently, I doubt her family will recognize her in the not-so-distant future! Her attempt to get up practically made me blow my load right there and it was impossible to resist multiple times throughout this clip! She was made to become the massive blob she is on her way to! Keep going, Casey! LET'S KEEP GROWING!!! 😈

Response from the author:

Thank you so much love, these reviews always mean so much to me ❤️ 

Link to review
getatmedog

Here we have another home run of a clip from Casey. She is just such an unapologetic pig and it really shows here. It is so sexy how her "old self" is shaming the ever growing hog we see see daily on Curvage!! It is also a fun and interesting clip idea, and it was executed flawlessly. Thanks again Casey for being so dedicated to producing excellent content!!

Thank you so much!! It was a blast to make, so happy you enjoyed it ❤️ 

Link to review
Neverspent2007

This is by far one of your best.

If the Casey from a few years back saw the hog that she was destined to become; it’d probably go something like this.

The fit Casey would stare in shock and horror seeing this enormous woman in front of her, a huge belly, thick thighs and a fat ass, long gone were any signs of the fit girl that she once was, she sees her gorging on junk food, fast food and letting out monstrous belches from her bottomless pit of a gut.

There was no muscle, no tone, and no self control, this was destined to be Casey’s future.

I love that you notice my lack of muscle tone. Immobility awaits!! Thank you for reviewing love, so happy you enjoyed it ❤️ 

Link to review
Nervous Fish

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Seriously love the voice over of "former" Casey telling how she feels about but seeing casey down that food is so amazing her stomach is probably a bottomless pit she can just keep eating and eating and its early bird price is so good hopefully people dont pass this video. This is how I like my women big and chunky let's keep making Casey bigger 😍😘

Awwww thank you so much love!! SO happy to hear you enjoyed it!

Link to review
jacksprat

It is a common fantasy of "Fit to Fat" girls to imagine what it would be like if their former waif-like selves could see what has become of their once athletic build. And it's always good. Of course clever Casey is one never to be satisfied with "Always Good." For Casey, the only thing is "Always More" So Casey busts out her creative imagination and brings that meeting to life with this clip. As a voice-over narrator, Casey acts as her former sorority girl persona and watches along with us as Sexy Fat Casey gorges on donuts, washing them down with sugary soda-pop. From the critical eyes of sad skinny Casey, there is a palpable disgust with the plump piggy Casey has blossomed into. She highlights particularly fattened up sections of Casey's sexy fat body as we watch Casey show off for the camera. Interestingly, it seems that skinny Casey is more upset with the shameless hedonism of her now free and happy self. She admits that the soft chubbiness is cute and attractive. She just has a problem with Casey enjoying herself so much. Skinny Casey holds onto her belief that it is only good to deny oneself of any pleasure. She values self-sacrifice and enduring hardship. And we all know by now that Casey devours every pleasure life has to offer. She embodies pleasure, literally. She has bloomed into such a sensual erotic Fatty that she physically turns herself on by virtue of her fat belly weighing down upon her fat pussy. You can see it wash over her face as she bounces her fat belly up and down multiple times. Speaking of bouncing, Casey now is a very proud owner of full plump bra-busting boobs. Skinny Casey cannot help but admire them as Casey proudly bounces them for the camera. She tries her best to be critical "Look at those fat tits stretching out that poor bra." But we know. Even Skinny Casey adores Casey our Luscious Fat Beauty just like the rest of us. 
As is customary, Casey blesses us all with slow motion of her mesmerizing jiggling fats leaving no doubt the viewer will spill cum in her honor. Spoiler Alert: It works! 

I love your reviews so much. I feel like i'm rewatching my clip from your perspective and i love it ❤️ thank you always love!

Link to review
carnagecreator

Such a hot concept for a clip! 5 stars! 

Thank you so much!! So happy you enjoyed it ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Mauser1898

Casey’s latest video showcases her creativity, beauty and talent. It’s incredible how much she’s grown and changed in the last few years. Shamelessly slurping soda and filling her greedy mouth with donuts. 5/5 stars ️!!

Thank you my love ❤️❤️❤️ 

Link to review
jackal27

Holy fucking cow! 🤯 This has to be Casey’s hottest clip to date! I mean, someone will need to help pick my jaw up off the floor because I’m too burnt from how scorching hot Casey is in this latest clip! Seriously, Casey is once visibly fatter and bigger. It seems if we give her a few extra days between her next clip update and she will eat enough to grow noticeably larger than the last time. Hearing “skinny Casey” from so long ago, narrate this video as current day obese, but still oh so sexy, Casey tear into all of her food and soda almost like a mindless, eating machine had me pitching a tent so hard and erect so soon, it felt like I was going to rip my pants before I could unzip them. I so loved seeing her stuff chips, donut after donut and chugging her soda and letting out this big, sexy belches but not slowing down her stuffing for one second! And oh my gosh her belly has become this huge, flabby orb I just want to kiss and rub. Then of course her thick  double chins, are more like big fat rolls between her mouth and swelling breasts that can barely stay in her tiny bras. I would love to see more clips like this from Casey, and until her next update I know this clip will be getting me off many more times to come, so watch it if you haven’t yet! 😍😍🔥🔥🤯👏👍

You always know how to melt my heart with these reviews! You are truly the best and I'm so thankful to have you here ❤️ 

Link to review
Mrbobjoeman

Another amazing video from Casey. She really does go full hog and does not care, and her "past self" really tells her how she feels and what a pig she's become. Amazing fat shaming clip.

Awwww thank you so much! I love your review and I am so glad you enjoyed my new favorite video ❤️ 

Link to review
sackdaddy

This clip is really amazing and also how much Casey grows in each clip, she really has blown up into a huge hog. The narration is super sexy and if your into teasing you will love this clip, its crazy how she has transformed from a marathon runner to a full on pig 🐷

Thank you so much! I am SO happy you enjoyed it and love your review ❤️ pretty crazy to think that hog used to run marathons!

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

After getting this notification that Casey had a new video for Friday, I knew I had to buy this. And I was absolutely loved everything about this!😍 Casey is better looking fat and happy! I’m definitely re-watching this over and over again!❤️

SO glad you enjoyed ❤️ thank you so much for being one of my biggest supporters and friends on here! I appreciate you so much ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Ljj

Ugh we all know how much Casey loves to be fat shamed. Well now we get to hear her fat shake herself. All while showcasing every ounce of her enormous body. Peep the bra bout to bust. Or the back fat ripping her shirt. And of course her giant gut. All timer 

Thank you so much ❤️ 

Link to review
shmedly45

Give that bra a raise! So sexy watching it hang on for dear life as Casey stuffs her beautiful face. This clip is yet another 10/10 from such a talented piggy. Seriously, I don’t know how she does it. Better and bigger every time she posts for us! 

Don’t miss out on this fire video!

Thank you so much love ❤️ So glad you enjoyed.... i really do feel and look bigger in each video lately!

Link to review
ZAIZEK

This voice over makes this clip so extremely hot! It's the hottest one Casey ever made, the burps, eating and eating more and more, it's just mindblowing,!! What a masterpiece

Heheeh thank you so much babe for always reviewing my clips! You are the BEST ❤️ 

Link to review
Fisherman07

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow these videos just keep getting better and better no lie!! She really puts her all into these!! She's definitely top notch!! I loved it her being fat ashamed by her old self thats awesome!! She's only getting bigger and bigger pretty soon the chair won't be able to hold her up!! Loved it baby

Awwww thank you so so much love 💙💙💙😍

Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow this is my 1st clip from Casey (I know where have I been 🤦🏻‍♂️) I haven’t seen a vid quite like this before the voice over of skinny Casey commenting on curvage casey’s gluttony is so hot 🥵 from her double chin to her stuffing down crisps and donuts to her big belly and side rolls. I understand that the burping is a new thing for Casey and she does some brilliant ones in this. I will be checking out more of casey’s vids after this 😍.

Omg first of all, WELCOME TO TEAM CASEYYY ❤️  let me know if there's any old videos you want to see, always happy to welcome a new fan with a free video or two! SO glad you enjoyed this clip and thank you so much for reviewing ❤️ 

Link to review