19 Screenshots

About This File

Big belly pillow stuffing custom: I'm your BBW girlfriend and I am hanging out with you in my bedroom. I visibly upset about something so you ask me what is wrong. I tell you I am disappointed in my weight gaining. I want to be fatter. I am eating a lot and you are bringing me all kinds of food all the time. Yes I have gained tons of weight, just look at my big soft belly. But it's not enough nor is it fast enough. You ask how big do I want to get and I show you by stuffing pillows in my pants and shirt. I really dream of being your big belly fat girlfriend. I must eat more and you must bring me bigger meals and tasty snacks to achieve my fat fantasy. I know how much you love seeing my BBW body grow even more. HD MP4. Tags: BBW | Feedee | Feeder | Ebony | Ebony BBW | GFE | Girlfriend Experience | Big Bely | Giant Belly | Belly Stuff | Gainer | Gaining Weight | Hanging Belly | Belly Apron | Brunette | BBW Brunette | Yoga Pants | Pillow Stuffing | Growing Belly | Bloated Belly |

ezgif.com-gif-maker_(19).gif

ezgif.com-gif-maker_(20).gif

YourBBWGFWantsTOGetFatterCustomHDMP4.00_07_24_07.Still014.jpg

YourBBWGFWantsTOGetFatterCustomHDMP4.00_05_02_14.Still013.jpg

YourBBWGFWantsTOGetFatterCustomHDMP4.00_05_22_25.Still012.jpg

YourBBWGFWantsTOGetFatterCustomHDMP4.00_03_00_06.Still009.jpg

YourBBWGFWantsTOGetFatterCustomHDMP4.00_02_36_03.Still007.jpg

YourBBWGFWantsTOGetFatterCustomHDMP4.00_02_26_14.Still006.jpg

YourBBWGFWantsTOGetFatterCustomHDMP4.00_00_53_29.Still003.jpg

YourBBWGFWantsTOGetFatterCustomHDMP4.00_00_05_23.Still001.jpg

Other Files from Josie4yourpleasure

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

zewhatcher

This video... This is the dream right? Having a feedee who wants to get bigger, who shows you just how big they want to get. Who shows how tight clothes will be on them. 

The way that Josie talks in this video makes me tremor and the descriptions of just how big she wants to get... it keeps me coming back. Easily one of my favorite videos on this site. 

The effort it takes to move with all that extra girth, the poses. :) So hot! Well worth the watch. 

Link to review