11 Screenshots

About This File

You made me this fat. After my last weigh in, I was ravenous, and devoured a burger, fries, two milkshakes, a pound of chicken tenders, and several beers. You come upon me after my feast, I'm so bloated and overfull I can't stop belching, even as I keep chugging down beer to get extra swollen. I love the pain. I love to grow. I want more. I plop back into my chair with a belch, lay back, you can see the grease around my mouth from my feast. My double chin is coming in as I lay back in pain, moaning and rubbing my overstuffed gut, belching and talking dirty about how you made me this fat, how I want more, and what a perfect greedy fat slut I'm turning into. In the end you're between my thighs, looking up at my swollen gut and tits as I jiggle, bounce, belch and moan on top of you. 

You Made Me This Fat.d.jpg

You Made Me This Fat.e.jpg

You Made Me This Fat.f.jpg

You Made Me This Fat.g.jpg

You Made Me This Fat.h.jpg

You Made Me This Fat.i.jpg

You Made Me This Fat.k.jpg

You Made Me This Fat.l.jpg

You made me this fat preview.gif

You Made Me this fat bouncing.gif

Other Files from Bella Abbondanza

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest WaluigiFan001

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Bella is God's gift to everyone with this fetish.

She's so beautiful, so sexy, so fat, and so good at what she does, that, in just 6 minutes, she can absolutely floor you and take your breath away.

She takes your breath away with her absolutely divine body, putting it on full display in all it's fat, bloated, jiggly, cellulite-riddled glory. I can't recall many times she's looked better than when she leans back in her chair and cradles her absolutely massive belly here. 

She takes your breath away by showing you how turned on by her fat she is, getting so turned on by the end of the video, slapping and jiggling her massive gut, that you can't help but get extremely turned on yourself. 

She takes your breath away by saying, in her supremely seductive voice, 'You made me so fat. And you're gonna make me so much fatter. And I'm gonna enjoy every bite of it'. Her looking down and saying, in her amazing voice, 'Can I have more?' floored me as hard as any line I've ever heard. 

And one more thing Bella says is that she's being 'turned into a perfect fucking greedy, fat slut', and there's only one thing about that she got wrong. She implied that she wasn't one already. While she might continue to grow, she always has been and always will be perfect. ❤️❤️❤️

And if you want to see how perfect she is, buy this clip. I highly recommend it. 

Response from the author:

Eloquent as always, thank you!!! 

Link to review
Guest Professor Foodie

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Yes, Bella, you can have more -- indeed, you will have more. And more. And more. And then some more. After that? More. And still more.

Bella remarked in an earlier video that she finally  felt 'legitimately fat.' She certainly is! So gorgeously fat all around, with a belly that excites her every bit as much as it will excite you (especially in the final minutes of this amazing video!), and her traffic-stopping K-cups. It's not simply that she is (as she puts it) a 'greedy, fat slut,' but that she is an insatiable glutton, a total hedonist, and an unapologetic sybarite.

She needs more -- and more and more. (And you shall have it, Bella!) And we need more Bella -- always more Bella!

Thank you, Bella, for this gorgeous, sexy, erotic video! Can I have more?

There will be more!! 

Link to review
Guest DWilliams1

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Very beautiful, hot, and ridiculously passionate all wrapped up into one amazing video!

Bella has always been absolutely fantastic...and as a passionate lover of all things fat related, myself...it’s always been so easy to see this same passion in someone else.

And this woman knocks it clear out of the park in this one. 

She jiggles her expanding belly, proudly shakes her body, loves on herself, and playfully slaps her fat around as she speaks to you with her sultry voice. She is so excited, turned on, and immersed in the pleasures of her own decadent figure that you can see it written all over her face. 

She has really been piling on the pounds these days, looks beautifully huge, and she clearly cannot wait for even more as she puts that figure on display and gets so into it!

Its amazing, wonderful, and unbelievably hot to have a woman like Bella here, and looking forward so much to seeing where her journey takes her. With her videos, she makes sure we come along for that wonderful, inspirational ride...to witness her insatiable passion for this great lifestyle. 

Thank you! I love taking you along for the ride 😘

Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

OMG how hot 🥵 is Bella in this I love your back rolls and amazing 🍈🍈. That double chin too 😍. The jiggling of everything especially from the below camera angle and of course those belches, 5 stars.

Link to review
Guest dade76

This video is fantastic. Your boobs are became so BIG AND SOFT and made you super sexy. I don't have enough words to describe this video. I suggest to everyone to buy it. Vote 10.

Link to review