Massive Cheesesteak | Comparison Stuffing

$8.99

(3 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Stuffing Remake • Comparison • Messy Eating • Very Tight Clothes • FUPA • Chugging • Burping • Funnel Feeding • Front/Side/Behind Angles • Movement Struggle • Fat Chat ~ 24 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Leading up to my 1 year gaining anniversary in March I will be remaking some of my favorite stuffings with comparisons!

For this one I decided to remake the Massive Cheesesteak Stuffing This time, doubling the amount of food!

These cheesesteaks have double meat AND extra cheese but of course I pack them away into my fat gut with relative ease, even adding in a plate of bacon cheese fries for good measure!

While I eat I made sure to pose in similar ways to the original video, I also wore the same shirt and panties which have my tits and fupa bulging out like crazy!

I felt like such an absolute hog with my fat exploding out of these tight clothes as I gorged myself on this carb loaded frenzy…

Eventually I once again end up with my huge beach ball gut in the air, struggling to breathe from my pure unrestricted gluttony!

As a bonus at the end of the video there is a short comparison showcasing parts of the original video compared to parts of this one! 

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Neverspent2007

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Your gluttony knows no bounds, your belly is an endless chasm in constant need of filling.

This was an amazing video; you could see the struggle as you attempted to stuff every last bite into your already painfully full belly, a belly that was stretched to its limit begging you to stop, but you didn’t, you kept going, ensuring that not a single bite went to waste and would end up in your tummy.

You have such a level of dedication to your craft and it really shows in this video.

I loved it.

Link to review
darkwarrior

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Time for dessert :)

Your body has gone from plump piglet to a a massive doughy ball of lard filled with melted cheese.  Think you'll stretch to four cheesesteaks and two bacon cheese fries next year?

Link to review
getatmedog

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

What a fantastic stuffing video! Mochii makes an absolute pig of herself again, and as always it is awesome to watch. I mean, she totally destroys what is actually an absurd amount of food pretty easily. I’d be shocked if I didn’t find it so hot. Thank You Mochii!! You’re a legend!🐷🐷😍😍

Link to review