5 Screenshots

About This File

In this short clip you can watch GGGF and her 500 lb  bf enjoy each other's fat. Lots of jiggling, caressing and even some spicy positions. There is also some teasing and fat chat. Super hot if you love mutual gaining and/or belly play with a partner! We hope you love it.

💜 If you enjoy the clip please leave a review! They help us out and always make our day to read.💜

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

This video is short, but packed to the brim with sexiness! It's like we're seeing some of the foreplay between GGGF and her partner. Absolutely worth the price. :D 

Link to review
Naleia

Hey. So i am a girl who is into big guys as well and this is the first video i bought on here because i really wish there would be more of this and want to support it. Large guy and tiny girl both very much into it - yes please. 

Its enjoyable to see you guys playing with each other, though i would wish it was longer and maybe also on bed 😛

Maybe inspiration on future ones 😛

(PLEASE haha)

Link to review

What a great little vid here from GGGF and her 500 pound BF its great seeing the size comparison between you two its been a while since your last vid together and you have gained since then 😍 and seeing your bf getting to jiggle and wobble all your new curves is so hot 🥵, 5 stars. 

Response from the author:

Thanks so much!! 🖤I/We always really appreciate your support. And I’m glad you noticed that I’ve gained even more lately! hehe. I always feel like I look so much smaller when I’m next to him, but I’m definitely bigger than ever 😏 

Link to review