3 Screenshots

About This File

I've been looking forward to this clip for a while... Celebrating Fat Tuesday the best way, by going to town on the ultra fattening Polish holiday special, paczkis! Extra rich donuts made with lard...

Some might argue that I don't need these as I struggle with my jeans throughout the whole clip, but I can't help but keep going. If you haven't realized by now... I am living for being a glutton these days, and can't wait for that to be more and more obvious to everyone around me!

Other Files from SoManySoftShapes

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

I loved it 🥰 what a perfect 👌 way to do a Fat Tuesday video. Especially when you are getting really fat in a very stunning and cute way😊 when your fat Jiggly gut hangs out in those jeans . And when you button them and the belly spills out of them . Danm Girl that’s really hot .😍💕 and the way you show your fat gut on the couch 🛋 with different angles and different views so very cool 😎 The videos where you wear jeans and do a stuffing with your fat gut spilling out .Are my most favorite videos of all.when you do one like that 😊❤️ .            Enjoy happy Fat Tuesday my lovely 💕

Link to review