5 Screenshots

About This File

I started taking dance lessons as a young child and continued throughout my life, even participating as a competitive dancer during my teenage years: 

IMG_1444.jpg.ec1f28653d05e25869910e15eda2dfcb.thumb.jpg.b167ffbec37979a1d61c6030d211a9fd.jpg 

Things have obviously changed a bit since then 🙈🐷

2015925941_MyMovie5.thumb.jpg.aff7304bc5060f0d601b36ccf88a76da.jpg

2024776070_ScreenShot2021-02-13at6_02_05PM.thumb.jpg.f333cf2f6bcf17f852dbda13dcbf56ba.jpg

Watch me attempt the moves I used to practice several times a week -- front and side splits, touching my toes, crunches and more! How flexible do you think I still am? 😉

Even though I'm 100 lbs heavier than I was during my fit dancer days, I still love to dance! I can't help but shake my body to the music and love how much I jiggle now 😍

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Unk0wn1

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

A really fantastic clip from ChubbieBunnie! So many angles of her fat body as she tries (and fails) to work out. It's so hot to watch her get out of breath and realise she's gotten too fat for her old workouts, would highly recommend!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for your review, so happy you enjoyed! 🤗

Link to review

Been a while since I reviewed a Bunny clip, but boy did this not disappoint- she really busts a move, while her belly threatens to burst out of her gym pants. It’s so hot to see this formerly fit petite, little dancer, bounding around and still getting everything spot on, while probably thinking about cake the entire time of course 😉 love ya Bunnie 

Response from the author:

I always love seeing a review from you, Kenzo!!! Thank you so much 🤗 💗 I'm so happy to hear you think my dance skills are still up to par 😉

And you're not wrong about the cake...I suppose I've become a pretty predictable piggy, haven't I? 😝🙈

Link to review