4 Screenshots

About This File

**One of my 'masked' videos, before I decided to share my face.**

This video is definitely going to be a favorite! 25 minutes of me shoving rich, dark chocolate into my face! Watch me dance around, stuff my face with sweets and eventually, there won't be much left to the imagination. Apparently pasties are fun, and so is lingerie! I have a chat about my love for chocolate, show off my body and eat every last pound of the chocolate, down the last remnants off my fingers! After a sweetness overload, I chug water which filled me up even further. Watch my bloat up and play with my belly, before disappearing to take a deep sleep. Who's going to cuddle me and give me belly rubs after all this?! πŸ₯Ί

Let me know if you have something specific you'd like to see from me or just drop me a message in my DM's. I would also really appreciate it if you could take a quick second to rate my video after enjoying it! 😘

xo Mistress Madilyn

Β 

Edited by Madilyn Mars

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

Kaybearcutie95

3 of 5 members found this review helpful 3 / 5 members

Not only does she finish all the chocolates , and you can see how nice and round her belly gets from eating more and more ! She gives me inspiration to be able to chug through more and eat as much as I can force in me ! Def a inspiration ! Also when she is done eating she shows her nice round belly and you can tell it’s soft and squishy ! Would def wanna give it a run and snuggle up on it ❀️ 

Response from the author:

Aww, thanks babe! That means a lot! 😘

Link to review