5 Screenshots

About This File

23 Minutes long!! My biggest burps ever!!

Meet Gem! Gem's not really a psychopath..her husband to be 'John' just likes to call her that because she tends to flip her lid over silly things. Chavvy looking Gem is about to marry lovely John and you're probably wondering what does John see in chavvy Gem, right? well, you are about to find out!

It's Gem's big day tomorrow and she has somehow allowed John to pick her dress. But what the fuck was gem even thinking cos not only has John picked one of worst dress's he could possibly find in the shop but he's picked a dress that doesn't even fasten around Gem's fat body!! Gem is livid!!!! She calls her mum.. her mum offers to come round and fix the problem but Gem tells her its too late and that John has ruined her big day! Pissed off Gem cracks open a few of John's beers, she starts to ravage open presents from the guests.. she talks about when she first met John and how he's turned her into his perfect fat house wife.. she scoffs cake that's been left by one of John's family friend, she starts to diss John's family..she even goes as far as mimicking John's mum!! But Gem just needs a minute to calm down.. she takes deep breathes before realizing it's probably just John's fucking beer's that are getting to her head. 

Gem scoffs more cake and continues chugging more beer, she lifts her dress up and tells you what it is that John really does love about her 😉

By this time Gem knows she's gotta fix up for her big day tomorrow! Gem attempts to stand up.. but something starts to tear.. guess what??? Fat Gem has only gone and torn her fucking dress aint she!!!!!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Nice vid shar, really like the effort you put into these updates with the dress, balloons & story etc. Burps are great has always, really like the way you eat normal sized cakes like they are cupcakes now 🐷.

Link to review
arch329

Shar creates a kind of Eliza Doolittle character in this video. I am starting to think that she could be a good actor. If I were the director, I would have introduced a character for her mother-in-law trying to secure the back of that dress at the start, which would make Shar's impression of her hilarious, plus give us the enjoyment of watching her try to bring it together around Shar's thickened body. The multiple beers and scarfing down a cake will likely not help her trying to get into that dress for the big day.Her gain is starting to be more noticeable in her chin and cheeks. I don't know if it is affected by the botox, but she is starting to get chipmunk cheeks, particularly when she takes three or four bites out of the cake without a swallow or a breath. I think people at the wedding would be guessing that the reason for the way in which the dress falls on her figure is because she is a good seven months along. Thanks, Gem. 

Link to review
Guest jarhead78

You will not believe the size of Shar in this vid.  Even just since the recent “mega fat day” vid on the beach, Shar has totally ballooned! 

Such a funny lady too - I loved the posh lady impersonation in this vid, such a character as well as a true BBW

Link to review