I'M BLOWING UP OVERNIGHT! (weigh-in/measure/old jean try on)

$4.99

(13 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

I just had to measure myself after I stepped on the scale today & was blown away by the number! so I pulled out my camera, OH & I also pulled out my old pair of size 16 jeans that once fit me months ago & tried them on for you guys, The weight gain shakes are really working & speeding up my weight gain! Check out how much I've gained & grew in just a month! 😁🎊💕

Picture_20210215_165744995.thumb.jpg.ab80f02586529da11550441609a86856.jpg

Picture_20210215_170019624.thumb.jpg.514848cf3436b82d32e5cb510c98ecdd.jpg

Other Files from HungrylilKitty

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

The growing is really tremendous

Link to review
nikeboy1169

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Yet another amazing video from HLK.  Her sweet voice and amazing body really shines thru. 

You are growing like crazy now and there is no end in sight!!!!!  Watching the jeans try on is out of this world to see what's going on in this journey.  There is no question this is the hottest yet and the best thing is we can see her face too.  

If you are a fan of HLK then do not miss this !!!!! 10 OUT OF 10

Response from the author:

Wow this review has me smiling so big, thank you so much! I'm so glad you enjoyed my video, that means so much to me. Thanks for the support, your support keeps me going! 😁💕

Link to review
pj44

Great video, Kitty!  You're gaining at a consistent rate now, all of your hard work (meaning heavy eating!) is paying off.  You're in a very exciting part of your gain now, since you know what works to pack on the weight every week, all you have to do is keep doing that and you will grow, grow, grow!  At this rate you'll easily be 250 by summer, and 300 by Christmas!  I love your sweet personality and you look fantastically sexy 😍.  Keep up the great work, keep stuffing and drinking those gainer shakes every few hours around the clock... I'm looking forward to your next weigh-in next month (since you're gaining so fast now!).

Awww, it's people like you that give me the motivation to keep going 🥺🥰 thank you so much for the awesome review...guess what I'm eating right now? A weight gain shake hehe..I just ate a pepperoni stromboli and mozzarella sticks an hour ago 🐷😋💕

Link to review
Guest Toweringmoxi88

Its so hot that you can't pull your jeans past your butt anymore 😍 I can only imagine what kind of pants struggles your shelf booty will give you once you hit 60 inches 😁

haha right, thank you so much sweetie 🥰

Link to review
Jazzman

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great outfit and wonderful banter.Love your face and speaking voice .And your body is Astounding!

Awww, thank you so much sweetie 🥰

Link to review
Pmacovereasy

Worth it, buy it. She’s a tease but in the best ways. First video I bought from HungrylilKitty and If you’re curious to see how big she is, this is the video to buy. 

Awww 🥰 thank you so much for such a great review

Link to review
Ramenconsume

This video shows just how dedicated you are to gaining. It’s absolutely insane to see how much you put on each month. The fact that you look visibly bigger in every set is crazy. Your soothing voice and absolute addiction to packing on the pounds is one of the best parts of all. Would love to see you at 300 and beyond :)

Awww, thank you so much luv! ..your 300 wish might just come true 😏🥰 xoxox

Link to review
Guest daleanator

Kitty's enthusiasm is just contagious. Her figure just keeps getting more and more exaggerated. You can tell she is putting the work in!

Link to review
distance23

There is a significant contrast between this weigh in and the last one. This woman has definitely blown up with no end in sight, and her goal of 260 might be accomplished by the summer at this rate.

Her thighs are bigger than my waist and it's getting to the point where tables might start shaking when she walks by soon lol

Link to review
pet sounds

HungrylilKitty's transformation from lithe fitness model to voluptuous Curvage sweetheart is already the stuff of legend. In this video, we get a fresh update on her amazing journey to rotund royalty! She takes her measurements, weighs in and does battle with a pair of Size 16 jeans. Good stuff!

Link to review