5 Screenshots

About This File

🌹❤️🤭😍 Your reception ends and you head back to the bridal sweet with your wife for your first night together. You help her unbutton her dress and her belly bursts out and jiggles in delight once its free from the corset that had restraining it all day. She smiles when she catches you staring at her gut and starts talking about how it's all yours now, and how she can't wait to balloon into your dream pig. 

Want to know what happens next, want to know what else Candice has to say? Purchase to find out. 👰🏻♀️🌹😊

Other Files from CandicesCurves

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Wow this video is incredible. I had already seen the other bride video Candice did and knew I had to get this one too and I'm so glad I did. Nobody can do a sensual POV style video like her, it's seriously incredible. have you ever fantasized about a beautiful girl looking you in the eyes and saying she wants to be your big fat wife? I certainly have, and seeing someone as gorgeous bring that fantasy to life was amazing. I can't recommend this one enough, wish I could give it 6 stars.

Link to review