Former fit girl binges on fast food

$9.99

(10 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Hey everyone I hope you enjoy this video of me scoffing down three cheeseburgers, one double cheese burger, two large fries and two large cokes. Turn the video up to full volume to hear me burp! Thank you to everyone who is contributing and motivating me on this journey to get bigger! You have all helped to make this video possible and future ones. xx

Other Files from NOT FOR SALE

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

mbh7311

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

What a video. And clearly such a fun and playful personality too (which makes it even better!)

Link to review
fattony20

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I was a little shocked to see how chunky Barbie's gotten already, I know the camera adds some weight but it can't add rolls!

Anyway, amazing vid, I hope we get to see more stuffings

Link to review
Maxi306

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

That video is amazing! You look incredible 😍 hope the next time you‘re able to eat more burgers. That belly need a lot more of fattening food  to get bigger 😍

Link to review
Guest Oscarbluth

5 of 6 members found this review helpful 5 / 6 members

Barbie crushed it! 
If she keeps eating like this all the titles will say “formerly chubby girl” cause she’s gonna get BIG!

Tremendous burps to go along with a very impressive appetite! 
10 on 10

Link to review
Gbnugc

0 of 3 members found this review helpful 0 / 3 members

In itself a really great video but no idea why but for me the video always freezes and then has a delay

Response from the author:

I’m sorry to hear that? I haven’t heard that it freezes from anyone else, but maybe re try connecting to your internet then it may ? Thank you for your good review also, I really appreciate hearing nice things 😍

Link to review

Really just a great video! Big Barbie is very sexy with a wonderful personality! Great eating, belly play and even some burps 10/10 would recommend! Can't wait to see what she does next 😄

Link to review
buck_sumo

Definitely looking forward to when eating this much is just a small meal for BigBarbie!

That little belly won't be staying like that for much longer if this becomes a regular treat.

Link to review
Dogman

Great video you have properly already be told  this but every time your full just eat that little bit more than before and enjoy it 

Link to review