8 Screenshots

About This File

Every now and then I like to check to see just how flexible and out of shape I've gotten, and every time it seems to get worse and worse. But the good news is I look hotter than ever doing it!

This time I used some workout equipment to help me out, a heavy resistance band, stretching block, and a special tool to help build booty muscle. I also try doing some old workouts I use to do with ease, like jumping jacks, pushups, sit-ups, jogging in place, and plenty of stretching. Did I mention I decided to wear a nice little thong, so you can see my booty jiggle and bounce in all it's glory! I even decide to tease you a bit by getting my but really close to the camera. 

This round of workouts leaves me more out of breath than ever. My thighs filled with cellulite, and my belly big and taunt. I'm a fatty who has no option but to remain fat for the rest of my life, you'll see from this video even the slightest bit of fitness leaves my heart working overtime. I'm helplessly obese and horribly out of shape, but damn do I look good struggling.

Clip features: workout, out of shape, out of breath, belly jiggling, panting, thong, booty shaking and jiggling,

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘♥️

Link to review