5 Screenshots

About This File

I want more and more and more and I don’t want to stop until I have POPPED!

I just can’t stop growing! 

Watch as I tell you just why I want to reach 350 pounds and how I plan to do it while STUFFING my piggy mouth while in a busy public parking lot! 😳

Now you’ve turned LaurenLush into a real glutton and the only thing there is to do is continue the GAIN! 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

YungChill3447

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Gorgeous as ever. It's incredible listening to Lauren describe her joy in getting fatter, her plans to keep growing, and how she turns herself on thinking about her own body and other fat women she admires.

Link to review
mj3200

What a fabulous looking woman and it's so good to hear that there is no interest in stopping at 300. The journey to 350 will be awesome. 

Great video with nice details of her bad eating habits. 

Recommended 

Link to review
luke8694

Lauren's as giddy as a fat kid in a candy store! It's awesome and no surprise that she reached her 300-pound goal and now we all get to see her go to 350. Her happy and perky personality makes it seem like it'll be an easy thing so I have no doubt we'll get another video soon of her going beyond. The whole time we hear her plans, she's ecstatic about her current body from the chunky tummy, thick thighs, blueberry butt, and her second chin, they're all hot. Her outfit is on point as well and I can't wait till she's bursting at the seams of it.

Response from the author:

You make me smile!

Link to review
bigboy20

Lauren looks absolutely amazing, I can't believe how much she has grown and how eager she is to keep growing.  This is such an amazing video, makes me want to go splurge on some food and coffee.

😍😍😍

thank you sooo much!!! Awe, you’re so sweet!

Link to review
rptman

It's honestly going to be fun to see just how quick Lauren gets to 350. With the way she lights up talking about it, it really can't be too long. She's just so insatiable and nothing sweet is safe around her for more than a few moments.

It'll be even more fun to see the eventual video where she talks about how 350 isn't enough either. 

You’re the best! Thank you for being so supportive and so easy to talk to!❤️

Link to review
Guest Michael1984

Lauren looks sooo happy with the way she has grown and positively thrilled with her future plans on embarking what will no doubt be a very tasty journey for her.

Link to review
SonofThomp

Lauren, this video is top-notch content! Seeing your desire and want to keep gaining is amazing, especially as you’re stuffing yourself simultaneously! You’ll hit 350 sooner rather than later, and I cannot wa! Happy gaining 🙌🏻

Link to review
AllContrast

Been waiting for this one! God damn Lauren! You'll be up against the door and steering wheel at 350 😍 I cant wait to see you get there! Keep it up! Also looking beautiful as always! 😘

You are so wonderful! 😘

Link to review
Euglenoid

Love seeing Lauren talk about getting even bigger! It is incredibly hot to think that her new goal is as high as it is. However, she alludes to even surpassing that in the future, and I can't wait to see what she looks like. Her dedication to gaining is amazing! I have no doubt that she'll be a waddling, insatiable, 400+ lb glutton in no time!

Thank you for the amazing review!❤️😻

Link to review
vautrin

What an amazingly hot video.

Thank you for the review!

Link to review
Whatsup1234

The audio alone is so HOT, Lauren is soooo good at saying the right things to turn you on! 🤤 While practically having an orgasm with each bite 💦, Lauren describes how she wants to grow fatter and how she plans on accomplishing that! By stuffing herself more!! 😁 I can’t wait to witness all the GAINS in Lauren’s quest to 350! She has the absolute perfect body for pigging out! 🐷😍🐷😍

You always know how to make me smile! 😘

Link to review
Casanova Frankenstein

Great video.  Lauren looks so sexy as she gets excited about reaching her 350 pound goal.  She loves being a piggy and living the fat girl life.  Only one problem.  She just isn't fat enough. This piggy is going to have the buffets putting up CLOSED signs when they see her coming.

Love the pantyhose covering her massive thighs and tummy.  You just wonder what the girls at Starbucks are thinking as she orders then pigs-out.  🐷

Thank you for helping support me and for your awesome review! 😘

Link to review
ATX2000

Lauren has a bright future ahead of her!

She is so obviously excited and aroused as she describes how fat and heavy she wants to get and how she's going to get there, all while stuffing her face with sweet treats and a Starbucks breakfast. 

Listen as Lauren so sensually describes exactly how she wants her body to look as she grows and the lifestyle she plans to live as she gets fatter. 5 meals a day? Just the tip of the iceberg! Lauren has her sights set on a massive, gluttonous future and its plain for all to see that she's loving every second of this fattening journey. 

Another amazing, sexy clip from this lush queen. Can't wait to see how big she gets in the coming months! Let's get her to that 350lb goal and beyond. 

You’re amazing!!! Thank you!!! 😘😘😘

Link to review
Guest Professor Foodie

Exceptionally hot, over-the-top sexy video from Lauren, who gets visibly turned on telling us why 300 isn't enough, and why she needs to get to 350 -- on her terms, with her speculations about what her mesmerizing 350 lb body will look and feel like. It's a simple detail, but seeing big beautiful Lauren constrained by her seatbelt (and her pantyhose!) is sooooo erotic! You'll get as excited as she does (more, of course...), just listening to her lush voice (when she's not stuffing herself) telling you about her gluttonous plans to become even bigger and sexier than EVER. Thank you, Lauren! Can't wait for the next installment!

This review is AMAZING! 😍 

can’t wait to send you a sweet treat tonight! 
thank you for taking the time to write this!

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

So this video is kinda old now, and I feel like maybe Lauren may no longer be actively working toward the goal she outlines here, but I guess I really couldn't care less.  It's still a fun clip, and Lauren still looks fantastic, regardless of what size she is!  I love her outfit, and she's as cute as ever as she's stuffed into her little car enjoying her yummy Starbuck's snacks!!

I also love that as she describes her plan on how to continue gaining weight, she's very careful to emphasize the importance of maintaining her amazing hourglass shape.  In my opinion, her wonderfully gorgeous feminine figure is one of the underlying reasons why Lauren is able to look so phenomenally beautiful no matter what size she is, so I'm glad she makes that a priority.  But at the end of the day, it's not so much about a number on a scale as it is being able to look and feel beautiful and love the body you live in, so it makes me happy that Lauren can definitely do that, both then and now. ❤️

Link to review
Fisherman07

Wow your beyond gorgeous baby!! That is definitely an achievable goal your going to look out of this world!!! That hourglass figure is only going to grow perfectly and won't be contained anymore!! Excellent video definitely worth it!!

Link to review