SALE - Our First Meeting - Realistic Roleplay - Stuffing, Chugging

$5.99

(3 reviews)

9 Screenshots

About This File

An intimate look into my personality and what it would actually be like to hang out with me. Fall into the fantasy of meeting up with a huge busty babe, listen to me burp, moan and squirm as I stuff myself further and further... After the years of DMing back and forth, with you stuffing me silly and helping me grow, we FINALLY get to meet in person! A little shy but very bubbly, I gush about how excited I am to finally meet you. I welcome you into my office, introduce you to my dogs and we play some video games together. When presented with the snacks you brought, I bounce up and down in excitement, showing off my big jiggly body. You make a deal with me, every time I lose the game we're playing, I have to eat a pastry. You can imagine where it goes... I end up panting and huge, stifling burps and embarrassed as I lean back in my chair. You get sexy close-ups of my stuffed belly and my deep, sensitive belly button.

(Scroll for gifs)

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jay Rock

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great video! Truly felt very realistic! The slow build up was nice, both in terms of what you were saying and doing and just how your belly expands during this meet-up. :D 

Link to review
Guest Dankydoo321

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Sorry. I fixed it

Link to review