13 Screenshots

About This File

You’re the daddy. You feed her. You own her. She’s yours. Today is valentines and she must give you a special treat. Wearing the pink frilly bikini you got her.. she stuffs a burrito for you. She drinks pop and accidentally burps. She stuffs chocolate cake, topped with cream, then ice cream. She then tries her hardest to fit into a rubber ring you got her..

She begins chugging milk for you.. she then stuffs donuts.. spraying cream onto the donuts.. it’s not enough so she starts chugging a WG gain shake topped with Nutella and MORE cream.

GS X x 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

You are the ultimate sexy beautiful fat pig and I want to see balloon up to 400, 500, 600 pounds and beyond and be the massive fat women of my sexual fantasy!

Never did i think I'd find a grown woman acting like a baby attractive!!! Let alone the most attractive thing I've ever seen! You could of had any man you wanted when you were thin.. Now you own every man you meet, and many of us who you'll never meet! I've never been to BBW con, but if you decide to go this year coming!? I'd deff be coming to vegas! I enjoy when hot girls get fat, but its always been more of a want in a relationship than a need. But after seeing your transformation!? I have no desire to be with a girl unless she's willing to fatten up!!! You are the proof, bigger is always better! Even your fat plump lips are sexier! You may be the girl of my dreams, but that wont stop me from looking elsewhere for a cheap knock off.. Lol 💔 d=

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.